R&L | Video game

TruckDiver

TB Lurker
Credits
Anybody else had a video game appear in their breakroom? This week, an arcade style truck driving video game showed up in our break room.
18 Wheeler game with R&L palstered all over it. And it costs $1.25 to play it!!

Jeepers, what will we waste money on next?

Anybody else had a video game appear in their breakroom? This week, an arcade style truck driving video game showed up in our break room.
18 Wheeler game with R&L palstered all over it. And it costs $1.25 to play it!!

Jeepers, what will we waste money on next?
I've heard about this.... It was free for the WIL employees:chairshot:!!!!!!!!

Oh, no doubt for the chosen ones, We stepchildren are expected to pay.

We got tired of listening to it while waiting on our bills and un-plugged it. The the TM comes in and plugs it back in, he leaves and we unplug it again. More fun and cheaper than actually playing the game itself.:hysterical:

Same thing with the TV, I'm gonna lose it if I hear "Roll on 18 wheeler, roll on" one more f-n time.....................

I wonder ...........how many drivers did they have to lay off to be able to pay for these machines??????? I would of rather that the drivers keep their jobs and us do without the machines, what do yall think?

I just had another thought, i don't know about yalls terminal but at mine it's mostly dock workers playing these games, maybe this is the new way for the company to train new drivers for paramount!!!!!

We got tired of listening to it while waiting on our bills and un-plugged it. The the TM comes in and plugs it back in, he leaves and we unplug it again. More fun and cheaper than actually playing the game itself.:hysterical:

Same thing with the TV, I'm gonna lose it if I hear "Roll on 18 wheeler, roll on" one more f-n time.....................
Hey our TM put a sign that says "if you don't like it go out to your truck to wait"........... Just turn the volume down it's on the side of the tv...:1036316054:

I just had another thought, i don't know about yalls terminal but at mine it's mostly dock workers playing these games, maybe this is the new way for the company to train new drivers for paramount!!!!!
Now thats funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hysterical::biglaugh: I've just heard about it haven't seen it..... Does it take tokens from Chucky Cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!:hysterical::hysterical:

:biglaugh:To funny, the plug in unplug game with the TM. A question. If you were late getting out the gate, would it be ok if you were in the middle of a game, or are you supposed to quit playing and possibly lose high score on the game.:hysterical:

:biglaugh:To funny, the plug in unplug game with the TM. A question. If you were late getting out the gate, would it be ok if you were in the middle of a game, or are you supposed to quit playing and possibly lose high score on the game.:hysterical:

This I will have fun with.They told me that I clocked in 1 min late I told them the clock said 7:46 it change before I hit the button know I am late cause I'm trying to break your high score thanks more write ups lol:hysterical::biglaugh:

Is it that same 18 Wheeler game that you find in all the Truckstop arcades??

ours is set on free play our tm said the company is trying to save 10 to 20 million in fuel this year by training us this a fun way to get the word out. sounds cheap but the word is the company bought 12 for 700.00 a piece. i dont play it but we need be players in the company at this attitude we will all be out a job. i dont know but im sure they was trying to do somrthing good for us. some the drivers are having a ball with it maybe they happier when they come in. I glad i work at a positive terinmal. our has no sound by the way the post office layed off 40,000 people today thats a real problem. if your not part of the good rl get out the way and destroy another company. by the way get the message and save fuel and we may all be here next year. just someone that needs to keep his job and get old at one company

ours is set on free play our tm said the company is trying to save 10 to 20 million in fuel this year by training us this a fun way to get the word out. sounds cheap but the word is the company bought 12 for 700.00 a piece. i dont play it but we need be players in the company at this attitude we will all be out a job. i dont know but im sure they was trying to do somrthing good for us. some the drivers are having a ball with it maybe they happier when they come in. I glad i work at a positive terinmal. our has no sound by the way the post office layed off 40,000 people today thats a real problem. if your not part of the good rl get out the way and destroy another company. by the way get the message and save fuel and we may all be here next year. just someone that needs to keep his job and get old at one company

I have been here for many years and never plan on working elsewhere. The company has always found unique ways of getting their message across. Play the game its is actually fun. I had to try a few times to get the hang of it. Don't loose track of the real message....Fuel. We all must all continually work together to make our company a better place. I realize not everything is perfect but find the positives and build upon them. I know some people that would complain if they won the lottery because they would have to pay taxes on their winnings. Don't loose track of why you have to pay the taxes.....

I am thankful to have a job these days. I heard Conway is closing 40 terminals. Old Dominion just laid off several employees. Yellow just laid off almost 4000 employees. Need I say more?

The fuel message is kind of past now though isn't it?I mean the fuel prices are now lower than when we had the crisis.I just think they like those extra profits and don't want to give them up now.

Back to the driver room T.V. and the "roll on driver song..."

How about this one...Every day somebody leaves out of the drivers room singing the ever popular...

"Everybody Wang Chung tonight..."

I'm not sure which video it is part of...but that's the subliminal message that we get from hearing the clip.