R&L | Video game

ive not seen this arcade game yet that everyone is talking about so i can only guess that the purpose is to bring some excitment (entertainment) in the drivers room. at the same time from what i understand there are fuel saving tips on the game as a constant reminder that we need to do whatever we can to constantly save fuel.. i think those of you that are really bothered by it need to relax a bit. who cares what it cost, you did not pay for it. have fun with it and lighten up...there are bigger things to worry about, like making sure were getting that extra freight on our trucks each day so were all employed tomorrow.

ive not seen this arcade game yet that everyone is talking about so i can only guess that the purpose is to bring some excitment (entertainment) in the drivers room. at the same time from what i understand there are fuel saving tips on the game as a constant reminder that we need to do whatever we can to constantly save fuel.. i think those of you that are really bothered by it need to relax a bit. who cares what it cost, you did not pay for it. have fun with it and lighten up...there are bigger things to worry about, like making sure were getting that extra freight on our trucks each day so were all employed tomorrow.
Excitment is just walking in and your bills/loads are ready!!!!!!!! Excitment is not getting another BS memo!!!!!!!!! Coming in and doing our jobs without all the BS is exciting enough!!!!!!!!! :1036316054:

Exciting to me would be having my full paycheck and my runs not being eliminated, so if it seems I have an attitude about the game I guess I do!!!! I am a driver, I have been here for more than 10 years so I guess I feel like I have the right to complain alittle. Never said R&L was a bad company, they have actullay been very fair over the years, but a year or so ago we started noticing changes at our terminal and things started going down fast. Partly because of the economy partly not, even been told by higher ups that there are more changes to come and we are not going to like most of them. I have chosen to ride it out alittle longer to see what happens, that is my choice but still sometimes it helps to vent alittle!!!

We had this game at the WIL terminal a little over a month ago for a few weeks and yes it was free and yes I played it everymorning while waiting on bills and I must have got the message because I just won a t.v. thursday for getting good fuel mileage! Finally some good news, hopefully there is more to come. Last week there was a new pitch for the driver room " Keep the Freight Poppin" and we had a popcorn machine in there poppin popcorn so you'll be see'n that at your terminals soon I'm sure.

We had this game at the WIL terminal a little over a month ago for a few weeks and yes it was free and yes I played it everymorning while waiting on bills and I must have got the message because I just won a t.v. thursday for getting good fuel mileage! Finally some good news, hopefully there is more to come. Last week there was a new pitch for the driver room " Keep the Freight Poppin" and we had a popcorn machine in there poppin popcorn so you'll be see'n that at your terminals soon I'm sure.

Of course you won, you're in WILMIMGTON!!
Get away from the big house and and you'll see the contests and give-aways go away.
Popcorn machine? Yeah right! You folks who work at the golden palace may get the goodies, but all we stepchildren get is the BS.

Congrats on winning the TV though...........

Of course you won, you're in WILMIMGTON!!
Get away from the big house and and you'll see the contests and give-aways go away.
Popcorn machine? Yeah right! You folks who work at the golden palace may get the goodies, but all we stepchildren get is the BS.

Congrats on winning the TV though...........

I agree,very little makes its way up here to the NE to a small terminal like ours.If it wasn't for the good numbers we have id say they wouldn't even remember we existed up here.

Hey, I work out of a fairly large terminal (300 doors) and we don't get anything either.
Fuel mileage contest? All we heard here was "we're turning all the trucks down to save fuel and if you don't start getting better mileage, we'll turn them down even more"