Central Transport | Vitran 2014/ CENTRAL

ct42long

TB Lurker
Credits
Have you guys filled out your central applications yet???? little heads up all you 8 yr guys with 3 weeks vacation its gone till you have 10 yr. in.....you will only have 2 weeks this coming year. I would complain a lot! because if they cave for you they'll give it to us????? I must say you really did bring a lot of freight with you,

Filling out an app. consist of filling out a W4....that's about it other than deciding which deductible you want on your health care....They won't budge on the vacation issue....it's 10 years for 3 weeks. and that is the Max you can get....But you know that.

I'm going on 9yrs.. I've got 3 weeks right now.. I wonder if they'll drop me back to 2 weeks. Our LVL TM says they won't...I think they will. Should be a fun few weeks...we are merging terminals soon.

I'm going on 9yrs.. I've got 3 weeks right now.. I wonder if they'll drop me back to 2 weeks. Our LVL TM says they won't...I think they will. Should be a fun few weeks...we are merging terminals soon.
All the Dallas seniors lost that week....3 weeks requires 10 years....Many with 4 weeks lost that extra week too because CT doesn't give 4 weeks.

How is it a lie? You have access to the company employee hand book and it's all in there. You signed a letter stating you were offered one.
That's a CT policy. Like it or not. Listening to this crap is getting old. Vitran was bought out! You are now working for CT and there policy's.

I'm sure if Vitran went bankrupt or bought by FedEx and just closed everyone would pray for 2 weeks paid
vacation....

It is a lie because Central representatives Rob Stamper and Kevin Kroc were asked about vacation time and we were told by them that only the Fourth year would be lost. Everyone else would remain the same. "If you have three weeks now- you'll keep your three weeks". Obviously this was not true, so how was this NOT a lie? You were not there to hear it so I don't blame you for not understanding the issue at all. Unlike Central, I won't hold you accountable for things that were not communicated to you. You don't need to worry about it anyway. I have plenty of Vitran drivers and management that heard it. :-)

how is it a lie? You have access to the company employee hand book and it's all in there. You signed a letter stating you were offered one.
That's a ct policy. Like it or not. Listening to this crap is getting old. Vitran was bought out! You are now working for ct and there policy's.

I'm sure if vitran went bankrupt or bought by fedex and just closed everyone would pray for 2 weeks paid
vacation....
amen to that

"If you have three weeks now- you'll keep your three weeks".

Boy, where have we heard that line before? From another famous LIAR!!!

If you like your doctor... You can keep your doctor.

If you like your health insurance... You can keep your health insurance.

Last edited by a moderator:
"If you have three weeks now- you'll keep your three weeks".

Boy, where have we heard that line before? From another famous LIAR!!!

When an employee lies it's considered dishonesty and the can be corrected with actions up to and including termination. At Central, if a terminal manager lies he's following the owners example... which will be addressed with actions up to and including a promotion.

Seems legit.