Central Transport | vitran or pjax

Your right it does not matter.
It is all ran by Canada.
Big changes are due to the new
President of USA LTL president which is Pjax
old president.
I have worked for Vitran for 6 years.
Can you guys Tell me a little about your
President and how working for him has been.
We were told that Pjax was more profitable so that is why we are switching to Pjax way and systems.
So much Wrong info out there. Would like to
Get the correct info.

Hi Officeman,

I too am a Vitran office worker and I have always heard from both inside and outside the company that PJAX was on the verge of closing its doors when Vitran Canada purchased them. Again, this is just what I have heard. Hearing that makes it more puzzling how Mr. G in Canada can let them take over things. As far as I can tell they are running Vitran into the ground.

I thi9nk its going to take time to get things together. In the long run it will go vitrans way.

That dosent mean we will like it tho.

every pjax guy i know liked it better when it was just pjax . every vitran driver i know liked there job better when it was vitran . they b..ch every night in cleveland . people dont like change .

I work for vitran and hated them every step of the way everyday, the only thing that keep me there the first few years was the pay, now what keeps me here is the time put in and weak economy

You got that right Keck....when vitran bought overland was everyone happy....I loved PJAX, the verdict is out on Vitran...The great thing about living in America is that we have the right to go find another job any time we want. And if you think that you can run a company better than the one you work for, you can start your own. Lets just be glad that we are gettign a paycheck every week. We could be like Preston

we are losing a lot of good people because of pjax and pjax ways - very sad
i heard, too, that pjax was in bad shape when vitran purchased it

Hi Officeman,

I too am a Vitran office worker and I have always heard from both inside and outside the company that PJAX was on the verge of closing its doors when Vitran Canada purchased them. Again, this is just what I have heard. Hearing that makes it more puzzling how Mr. G in Canada can let them take over things. As far as I can tell they are running Vitran into the ground.

case you haven't notice vitran was running its self into ground ever been to indy. vitran bought pjax for east freight and our way of doing things that is what markham tm told me word for word also pjax was not gonna close down the sons just wanted out and sold out so donny could go snort his blow

i really dont care to meet the sons, is anyone aware of the huge lawsuit that was won against pjax, lets just say the persons running the company were found guilty of lude sexual acts against women in the office in pittsb, sounds like the clinton thing to me

Pjax was found guilty. the coporation itself.
That is why they paid about 3 million out.:duh:
Type in Pjax on your web browser and look for your self.
As far as Vitran doing bad.
We were find and even getting Bounses
up to 3 years ago when we started buying all
of these companys.
Siera west,Chris,Pjax,And a couple more.
They buy all these companies and then complain they are hurting and take stuff away from the employees.
Maybe they should of not bought so :duh:Many.:duh:

Sorry simple but get your facts correct.
Copy of article.
Truck carrier PJAX Inc., which had agreed Monday to pay five female employees in Pennsylvania more than $500,000 to settle a discrimination suit, settled an additional suit yesterday for $2 million.
EEOC officials said that the case, filed in Baltimore, was brought by 200 female PJAX employees in Maryland who alleged they were routinely denied trucker and dockworker jobs because of their gender. A terminal manager, fired for protesting that policy, will also get money under the settlement, the EEOC said.

Officials of privately-held PJAX, based in Gibsonia, PA, have denied all the allegations, and decided to settle the suit to avoid the expense and distraction of a court case

Two suits 2.5 million
500,000 in court
2 million out of court for 200 women
I would settle out too after loosing the first one