Central Transport | Vitran posts 17.0 million dollar 2nd Q loss with revenues down 10% from year ago

stunhsif

TB Lurker
Credits
Keylon is good at one thing and one thing only, losing $ as revenue falls off our trucks. Not looking good guys, how much cash does that leave Vitran Corp? Just think, we have lost 76 million dollars over the last 6 quarters. I think Pops might be right about Canada divorcing us.

Good luck to those who are riding the ship through the rough waters, and the future forecast dont look any better. I wish u all the best. ITS NOT TO LATE TO JUMP!!!!!!!!

At this point you need to ask yourself can you make it if you miss a pay check. Once they close the doors ( which will be on a Friday) you won't get paid. Run while you still can

American Freightways strikes again. Now, does that $17 mil also figure in with the bonuses these fine upper mgmt recieve?

Clearly the pay freeze, no retirement plan, crazy expensive health insurance, not paying for a lot of work done by linehaul, and treating the labor force like dirt is paying off well for Vitran. It seems to be inspiring the workers to do the job to the best of their ability.

Keylon is good at one thing and one thing only, losing $ as revenue falls off our trucks. Not looking good guys, how much cash does that leave Vitran Corp? Just think, we have lost 76 million dollars over the last 6 quarters. I think Pops might be right about Canada divorcing us.

Listened to the webcast , it was painful. DeLuce and Fayaz are clueless for the most part. DeLuce is asked why the sales turnover of 50% in the past year and he says almost all was to upgade sales and terminations which is an out and out lie. Fayaz quickly butted in and said it was a combination of firing's and sales folks leaving. The truth is, 85% of those that are gone left because they could not put up with the terrible product they were selling nor could they stand the new Fedex regime. Bottom line is the 85% of reps that left were the best reps in the company. New hires are of very poor quality, lack LTL experience and those that are left are the bottom of the barrel non producers who were either to lazy to go find a better job or have tried and not been successful. Cash went from 58 million to 41 million, six months ago cash was 97 million. BTW, there will be several more seasoned reps leaving within a week from what I hear.

can't keep or hire drivers before.wow with save our arss pay cuts that are sure to come . building on fire stairs blocked,elavaters broke,windows open .just take your chances and jump. as they say in the south. frankly my dear I don't give a damn.

If I were Chris Keylon,I would contact a reality tv show company and see if they would like too make a vitran reality tv show. just think customers could sign contracts to be on the showand drivers could ***** and lease companys could let us drive new trucks and trailers to get their name out there. people would love and hate some of us and customers would want to be on the show after it started to get popular. may be a dumb idea but It didn"t cost stockholders 76million. matter of fact it will generate cash flow solve the truck/junk shortage and people would want to work here so they could be a star.

I'm at a total loss. How many quarters of losing money will it take before they call Chris Keylon a total failure?

hey did anybody call and tell Keylon to check under the cushions. They need to send him for a drug test when you start losing that kind of money you gots a bad problem.

Come on over to saia guys..were hiring at a lot of our terminals, plus there giving a sign on bonus

2 Vitran L/H guys in Jersey just came to Pyle from South Plainfield. I know they said they are still looking for some P&D and L/H in Jersey. Top pay for linehaul is 25.12 on year 2 and 24.15 for P&D in NJ.:wavey:

hey keylon, if this were Mayberry sherriff Andy Taylor would say Barn better put your bullett in. matter of fact heres five more.

Osama Bin Keylon, did they tell you if you crash this vitran plane and kill everyone you get 70 virgins or what? Johnboy and Billy don't have dumb ceo news. hey maybe thats where the money is going. Keylon has been buying "virgins".