Central Transport | Vitran quotes

Driver about the same lights. Well crap it will screw up you 34 restart um um owell take it to Penske will see if we can get you paid I don't know if we can". Driver almost home I live a half hour away. Tm" um um ok just take it to a Penske.

Tm: need you all to watch another video......oh yeah and don't ask me any questions I don't know whats going on**** ... driver, dock:.....:ranting2: ....Tm: are all you pedal guys hooked up?! and dock guys make sure you punch out and leave as soon as the videos over!

other day was told by tm that i had to call a stop 1 hr before i got to them. it was my 1st stop called number on the bill got out of service recording. went in and asked tm about this he said i just spoke to him and the number is on the bill. he then told me he mixed up the two numbers and said to call that number. well the voice said the number you have dialed is no longer in service dial 747 went into office and dialed number again and put it on speaker phone i asked if this is the guy you spoke to when the recording played the number you have dialed is no longer in service he said yes thats him and he gives you his ext number right after. i said thank you whole office was in tears after that one finally got right number from girl in office.and yes you can't fix stupid.

p and d driver "Hey, that tire is flat."

Line haul driver "Yeah, but the scale house is facing the other side of the trailer." Off he goes on a 250 one way trip.

tm " hey driver Quit playing games'' driver 'what do you mean" driver"tractor has cracked windshield". TM "your taking truck" driver"no someone else can take it. Tm "you are refusing work" driver"no I am not taking that truck. TM" go get another truck. driver" ok'

Driver1 to driver2 did you know you have a air leak in the back? Driver2 I don't give a f••k I'm going home!

I am getting enjoyment reading the quotes, here are a couple more:

We dammage more freight before 6 AM than most companys do all day!

We lose your freight-so you dont have to

Mechanic who does not want to fix the pintle hook correctly to LH driver. "Now, when you get to you meet point stick you hand up in here, but be careful or you will cut a finger off."

Driver "How about we just fix the pintle hook slide right?"

Mechanic "I will take an hour."

Driver "That's cool, I want to keep my fingers."

customer says when i arrive with late freight, "they told me you brokedown." then i tell them the truth. ex: "no i did'nt, they lied to you." "your freight wasn't even on my truck yesterday when i supposedly brokedown." "i seen your freight on the dock" or "they could'nt find it." customer is pissed regardless so you might as well tell them the truth, they rather hear it than a lie.

customer " who loaded your truck?" Driver " was loaded when i came in' customer " who ever loaded it should be Fired" Driver" just a part part timer "
DOCKWORKER " IT IS THE WAY IT CAME OFF LINEHAUL TRAILER." " IT IS WHAT IT IS ":6817:

Inbound supervisor that just quit told me as he was walking out the door for the last time...I love you guys, I just can't take the stupidity and incompetence any longer. Let Brad (TM) do the city planning he knows everything.......RIGHT!!!!!!

Inbound supervisor that just quit told me as he was walking out the door for the last time...I love you guys, I just can't take the stupidity and incompetence any longer. Let Brad (TM) do the city planning he knows everything.......RIGHT!!!!!!

if you need a supervisor we have plenty, theres a litter of them here. we're just scarce on dock help and drivers.

Driver- My first stop is at 10:30.......Dock guy-that sucks ill hustle up on your last 15bills even though its almost noon:tongue: