Central Transport | Vitran sells Supply Chain Operation to stay afloat...

Exactly what Clarke said!!!
But thats not happening...Our TM has been in Calf. training there staff for 2 weeks as of today....Its full steam ahead for Calf...so lets get that straight right now...They are totally comitted to the west coast because of massive hiring of management there....Dallas has been running itself for 2 weeks...Talk about to many chiefs with not enough Indians...Everyone is trying to be the TM now and its really quite comical...I just walk away and say...Whatever....as most do and go do our jobs... Something they are not very good at.

But thats not happening...Our TM has been in Calf. training there staff for 2 weeks as of today....Its full steam ahead for Calf...so lets get that straight right now...They are totally comitted to the west coast because of massive hiring of management there....Dallas has been running itself for 2 weeks...Talk about to many chiefs with not enough Indians...Everyone is trying to be the TM now and its really quite comical...I just walk away and say...Whatever....as most do and go do our jobs... Something they are not very good at.

maybe they are going to concentrate on calif and the east and cut everything in between (for now)

maybe they are going to concentrate on calif and the east and cut everything in between (for now)

well, ND down to TX has gone to interline rates, so yes, it is coming to that, if it isn't delivered on our own truck, then don't haul it

as said before i do hope all is about to change cause so many depend on the job we have. i hope and pray that this company can turn it around. i always have. even in the moments of anger and venting and banging my head against any thing that will support the weight trying to understand what is going on. i just hope the light went on over their head's better late than never.we just have to wait and see. i'm not drinking the kool aid yet not till i see some real changes then and only then will i sip just a little.

Talk about putting all your eggs in one basket....This CEO sure has faith in Chris....He must be doing something right. Many don't think this company can find its way. I believe they can. The difficult things we do immediately; the impossible takes a little longer.

You realize they leased the basket ???

New pay scales coming April 1st.Pay freezes will be lifted then also!!!Yahoo!!!!Its about time!!

When they gave back to remainder of the wage reduction, my insurance went up $10. When they gave us the quarter and the .06cpm, my insurance went up $24 a week. I CAN'T AFFORD NO MORE RAISES!!