SAIA | vnomics ?

Virginia Tech

TB Lurker
Credits
At my meet point I log off duty for my break and log out, after doing my post trip and disconnecting from my lead.

Twice now my meet driver shows up so I pull forward to let him back under my set. And the vnomics puts me back on duty, and screws up my 30 min break.

Why would this happen if I'm logged off duty and logged out of the system?

At my meet point I log off duty for my break and log out, after doing my post trip and disconnecting from my lead.

Twice now my meet driver shows up so I pull forward to let him back under my set. And the vnomics puts me back on duty, and screws up my 30 min break.

Why would this happen if I'm logged off duty and logged out of the system?
Did you arrive yourself at your meet point before you moved ? I had that happen also and I did not arrive myself even though I had went off duty and logged out. if you have not arrived yourself before you moved, it will throw you back on duty . Had this happen also to my meet man. Not sure if that is what happened in your case , but it was in mine.

:poster oops:If you move the truck while still under dispatch it will throw back on duty... been there done that...
always arrive yourself first, do your post trips and then log completely out of the vnomics.
That's the way I found works best for me...that way you can move your truck.

:poster oops:If you move the truck while still under dispatch it will throw back on duty... been there done that...
always arrive yourself first, do your post trips and then log completely out of the vnomics.
That's the way I found works best for me...that way you can move your truck.
Maybe that's what I did. I know I arrived myself before I moved the truck. But I may not of arrived before I went off duty and logged out.

Thanks guys!

I always leave the truck running till after I arrive and log out. you can log out while still under dispatch as long as you don't turn the truck off and back on just be sure you log out on whatever status you need to . this comes in handy sometimes when time gets tight because of accidents or delays

Whenever you turn the ignition on, the Vnomics will log you back in if you are under dispatch. When it pulls up the screen telling you that you are logging in under your name, hit cancel and it will log you back out. You have to do this every time you turn the ignition back on of you are still under a dispatch.