Yellow | Vote No

I guess I am kinda knocking it, I’ve woke up in cold sweats dreaming I was driving on a rainy night headed to the extreme north East in a Werner sleeper.
Not a dream, it's called "nightmare"
Go to bed tonight thinking you were hired by Coop driving a Gold Hotel headed............wait.......never mind......

The Union Leadership will not get their full pension....it will be broke probably by the end of this contract. By the end of this contract in 5 years we have almost caught up with ABF when their contract ends, its something like .30 or .40 cents behind.
Union officials who were in office when UPS bought out of central states got the same deal the members got. If central states fails they’re covered by UPS. The ones who got elected after them are screwed. If they come from UPS, they hop out of UPS pension to go into central states to be an elected official. How many smart UPS workers will leave their pension to take office and be back in central states. Its a scheme to keep the old officials in office and they won’t bite the hand that feeds you. UPS workers won’t vote for a slate that isn’t majority UPS.

Go to bed tonight thinking you were hired by Coop driving a Gold Hotel headed............wait.......never mind......

xAkLnwA.jpg

We had our meeting yesterday. And they told us that YRC uppers will get a 8 mill bonness. I would say no to the vote
Well I’d guess he was talking about the stock awards these clowns were granted on 2/13/19. If I read the contract correctly when these shares vest the company will owe every bargaining unit employee $750. $750x24000 employees equals 18 million dollars.

Well I’d guess he was talking about the stock awards these clowns were granted on 2/13/19. If I read the contract correctly when these shares vest the company will owe every bargaining unit employee $750. $750x24000 employees equals 18 million dollars.
I don't think they they will because the stock award was giving before April 1st 2019.