Yellow | Vote vote vote!!!

Real Teamster

TB Veteran
Credits
The ballots must be in the PO box in Maryland by 10:00 on Wednesday morning. If you're on the West Coast or in Puerto Rico, you are likely already too late if you haven't mailed your ballot yet. If you're in the Intermountain, Midwest or Southern regions, your ballot has to go out today to have any chance of making it there in time. If you're in the mid-Atlantic, you might have until Monday.
I want to see a 100% turn-out!!!! Non-voting sends a message to James Welch, and not a good message from the standpoint of the rank-and-file. In case anybody forgot, James Hoffa was re-elected in 2011 by a 2 to 1 margin over Fred Gegare, but Hoffa only received the votes of slightly over 9% of the members. 82% of the members couldn't be bothered to send in their ballot. That sent a very strong message that didn't benefit the membership at all.

VOTE NOW if you haven't already!

Yep, it amazes me the amount of people that won't take the time to cast a ballot one way or another and put it back in the mailbox to go back out.

Im disappointed.The ballot lady in Washington DC told me they mailed a ballot to me on Dec10.Never got it.Called my local and the dept that handles the mailing of ballots.the lady at the ballot dept told me another one was mailed out on dec30.Checked my mail.none.I even asked if she could over night a ballot to me.Nope they couldnt do that.But she said i could over night a ballot to the mailing center in Maryland.Problem is i have to have a ballot to even over night something.she told me she didnt understand why a refrendum should be held during the two major holidays that are back to back.Major volumes of mail in the postal sysyem.I feel all this is not right.I have never failed to get a ballot in the past and vote.She also said many members hadnt recieved a ballot.Not specific on the unsent numbers

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Im disappointed.The ballot lady in Washington DC told me they mailed a ballot to me on Dec10.Never got it.Called my local and the dept that handles the mailing of ballots.the lady at the ballot dept told me another one was mailed out on dec30.Checked my mail.none.I even asked if she could over night a ballot to me.Nope they couldnt do that.But she said i could over night a ballot to the mailing center in Maryland.Problem is i have to have a ballot to even over night something.she told me she didnt understand why a refrendum should be held during the two major holidays that are back to back.Major volumes of mail in the postal sysyem.I feel all this is not right.I have never failed to get a ballot in the past and vote.She also said many members hadnt recieved a ballot.Not specific on the unsent numbers

Sir:
You need to take action on this. I don't know the numbers of people who say that they haven't received a ballot. I mailed mine on the 20th. If there are lots more like you who didn't receive a ballot in time to return it AND have it arrive on time, you may need to take legal action to delay the vote count. I don't have the answer, but you definitely need the answer. We all need that answer.

Well im somewhat irked.I get the propaganda mailings from my local.But no IBT ballot.Not even the replacement.I agree with you RealTeamster.I think this vote should be delayed.Bad weather in the northeast and elsewhere.All of us should ask for a delay.The company should never dictate how fast we should do something

agree 100% " VOTE " , BEEN HEARING OF low VOTER TURNOUT ??? , JUST LIKE LAST TIME WHAT LIKE ONLY 60% VOTED ?? its like OMG how long does it take to check a box & put in the mailbox ???? VOTE NOW