TForce | Vote Yes on final offer, otherwise.....

Reasonable

TB Lurker
Credits
Vote yes on final offer, otherwise you put your futures in Hoffa's hands.

I really can not think of a better reason to vote yes. The thought of my future in his leadership's hands is more frightening than any strike or loss of wages.

You’re too late. It’s already in his hands. Vote NO and save your dignity!

You are wrong, if you vote no it is in his hands, who do you think controls the process, if his handling of the overnite strike is an example of his judgement, you'll be crushed. Vote yes and contract is passed and good for 5 years. Nice try though.

The vote no crowd wants you to put your financial future in the hands of hoffa. A frightening thought indeed.

Vote yes on final offer, otherwise you put your futures in Hoffa's hands.

I really can not think of a better reason to vote yes. The thought of my future in his leadership's hands is more frightening than any strike or loss of wages.
I honestly believe that a No vote will force the company to shut down and then UPS will open back up a non union freight division probably using the same company's they already own.

I honestly believe that a No vote will force the company to shut down and then UPS will open back up a non union freight division probably using the same company's they already own.

Absolutely, UPS plays hoffa like a one string guitar. Hoffa sells out the cspf to get 10000 new dues payers. And ups uses the unions lack of leadership to shut down freight and save on a non union work force.

A no vote on the contract is a vote for hoffas ineptitude.

Could be. I’m VOTING NO!

Please keep posting your concerns for all to read. Your goal is load and clear for all to see, you dont care if 10000 of your fellow employees lose their jobs. That is a hell of a pitch, vote no, could be you'll end up unemployed, but I dont care, I got what I want.

Please keep posting your concerns for all to read. Your goal is load and clear for all to see, you dont care if 10000 of your fellow employees lose their jobs. That is a hell of a pitch, vote no, could be you'll end up unemployed, but I dont care, I got what I want.
You couldn’t be more wrong. My pitch is to not go backwards in my earnings because of inflation. You on the other hand are trying to pit me against my coworkers in the hopes that it will scare me off. The smart ones see right through you.

VOTE NO call their bluff! Hundreds of trucking jobs on craigslist you can find a job in a few hours.

Our you can quit on monday and get one of those jobs. But you won't and you will be back after the yes vote, never to be heard from for the next 5 years.

or work with one of the other LTL carriers to move there freight

looks like ups hired the same shills fedex did for their organizing drives.

if ups freight wanted to shut down operations, they wouldn't have budged at all, to force a strike. they are trying to spook you guys, and get away with minimal improvements. vote no, make the ibt do their damn job at the bargaining table, and get you the contract you want!

looks like ups hired the same shills fedex did for their organizing drives.

if ups freight wanted to shut down operations, they wouldn't have budged at all, to force a strike. they are trying to spook you guys, and get away with minimal improvements. vote no, make the ibt do their damn job at the bargaining table, and get you the contract you want!
And how much faith should we have that the IBT will do their job? The way I see it, its exactly why we are in this position now. The contract should have NEVER been presented. I see us rotting on the picket line for months on end.

And how much faith should we have that the IBT will do their job? The way I see it, its exactly why we are in this position now. The contract should have NEVER been presented. I see us rotting on the picket line for months on end.

i dont, i see ups spreading their legs for a better contract, and hoffa doing an about face, like he did with carhaul.