Yellow | Voter turnout...

if these clowns running these locals actually stood up for all their members there would be no need for a tdu .
ive been in 5 differant locals and only 1 was run like a local should be run .671 had it going on when jack was pres .
the other were run like and this is where i learned this saying .IF YOU DONT LIKE IT QUIT .

the rest of your local are all stuck in charlotte and voting no .if you had a real union maybe they would not of had to move from their familys to keep a damn job

We should not be posting results of the local results beforehand. There is still a full day of voting and no results should be made public before the polls close. Just my opinion.........

Good point, sort of but with the results coming in the way they are it's OK. See, those results will cause 'yes' voters to stay home because their votes aren't needed. But 'no' voters will feel a greater sense of urgency to get their vote in.

That does have possibilities, like "why waste my time". :shrug:

Point well taken !!!!!!!! Longblade you transferred to Charlotte by your own choice in a change of operation caused by the company...

Did my duty! Held my frekin nose while I did it, But I voted! Not much difference between this vote and taking a nice power dump! Same result!

Point well taken !!!!!!!! Longblade you transferred to Charlotte by your own choice in a change of operation caused by the company...

really you think my own choice .16 years in 42 years old hmmmm a choice yea sure
then again we were getting full pay and pension at the time had 9 to get full pension .

Last edited by a moderator:
They set-up in the break room yesterday at our barn, so it was good....

how did that work out .did mangment get to vote too ? or was it just as easy to intimadate the no voters by just standing silently with thier little pads and pens to take names . they could always go and review the tapes if the missed something .

how did that work out .did mangment get to vote too ? or was it just as easy to intimadate the no voters by just standing silently with thier little pads and pens to take names . they could always go and review the tapes if the missed something .

How would they know how people marked their ballots? All they would know (even if they did what you say) is who voted. Come on longblade, I'm beginning to worry about you! :smile: