Holland | Voting

excfman is exactly correct. The so called "brothers and sisters" of this union who are pissing and moaning the loudest are probably the one's that did not "bother" to send in their ballot. Too much trouble.....even the postage is free.
Hoffa and his corrupt pals love it.
I second that excfman , the Hoffa-hall voters won't be happy until there is nothing left,they don't care about us or our families , they use our union our money for their own personal gain,and these lavish trips , so if voted for the incumbent and want to know where all the money is ,just open you're eyes,.....they stole it,and it's most likely to continue , way to go,you just sold out your union by putting them back in office,so don't be surprised when that letter shows up telling you that your pension is insolvent and by the way,your union is also broke,but we are going to lock them up, but the end result is still you the dues paying member still end up with ::shit::,do everyone a favor get educated before you vote next time , that is if there is a next time ,,

Speechless over this
I agree with BROWN22 completely. A couple quotes from famous people of the past seem to fit this continuing nightmare of corruption by Hoffa and his cronies allowed by Teamster non-voters' unwillingness to get involved, yet complain about it.

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over, but expecting different results." (Albert Einstein)

"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain STUPID" (Benjamin Franklin)

These quotes seem to fit these so-called Teamster "brothers and sisters" that can't understand the importance of voting.

I agree with BROWN22 completely. A couple quotes from famous people of the past seem to fit this continuing nightmare of corruption by Hoffa and his cronies allowed by Teamster non-voters' unwillingness to get involved, yet complain about it.

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over, but expecting different results." (Albert Einstein)

"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain STUPID" (Benjamin Franklin)

These quotes seem to fit these so-called Teamster "brothers and sisters" that can't understand the importance of voting.