Yellow | Wage decrease equals dues decrease?

imported_sundrop03

TB Lurker
Credits
OK someone tell me, contract states monthly union dues to be 2.5 times hourly rate. Just suppose wage reduction is 15% as rumor has it, will my monthly dues be reduced by 15% ??

I doubt it and while we got the contract "opened up" again lets do something about all this forced o/t and 6 and 7 punches...maybe we need a new formula for counting hours !!! :popcorn:

OK someone tell me, contract states monthly union dues to be 2.5 times hourly rate. Just suppose wage reduction is 15% as rumor has it, will my monthly dues be reduced by 15% ??
In my opinion, not a chance :nutkick: Really tho the 3 bucks a month saved will not make up the difference in what we lost. But I DO understand whay you ask. :1036316054:

In my opinion, not a chance :nutkick: Really tho the 3 bucks a month saved will not make up the difference in what we lost. But I DO understand whay you ask. :1036316054:

Just like the pension fund is in trouble, but who still gets there 3 pension guarentee?? Not a chance on a reduction of dues!!

My math sez at 15% (which is hypothetical) wages will be around $19.31. Two and a half time that is $48.00. We'll see for sure this coming week. DS.

The IBT Constitution calls for 2.5 hours of your rate.
If you get a raise and the 2.5 increases....you get less obn your rate....so does the 2.5 hours drop....do the math....KK

My math sez at 15% (which is hypothetical) wages will be around $19.31. Two and a half time that is $48.00. We'll see for sure this coming week. DS.

Excuse me while I interrupt, but I couldn't help but notice your avatar Docksteward.......I was in the front row (once apon a long time ago) for one of their concerts...I cant remember the rest.

Carry on........................