Central Transport | Waited over 10 years to say this!

Bobo2365

TB Lurker
Credits
I'm a former TM for Vitran / Central Transport. We complained about Vitran, well let me tell you CT is the worst job I have ever had period. Managers will lie to your face saying they know nothing about issues when they really do know what's going on with most issues. CT equipment is junk and should be taken off the road. Safety meeting are just sign the roster without going over the issues, OSHA would close this barn if they ever did an inspection, just like their equipment this place is a dump. If your laid off you don't get all of your vacation pay, its prorated by days from the first of the year, I got screwed out of 18 days PTO. CT makes their money out of screwing employee out of theirs. Is CT to stupid to figure out how to direct deposit pay roll? Watch your back people and get out when you can before your axed! CT can kiss my :eck13

I'm a former TM for Vitran / Central Transport. We complained about Vitran, well let me tell you CT is the worst job I have ever had period. Managers will lie to your face saying they know nothing about issues when they really do know what's going on with most issues. CT equipment is junk and should be taken off the road. Safety meeting are just sign the roster without going over the issues, OSHA would close this barn if they ever did an inspection, just like their equipment this place is a dump. If your laid off you don't get all of your vacation pay, its prorated by days from the first of the year, I got screwed out of 18 days PTO. CT makes their money out of screwing employee out of theirs. Is CT to stupid to figure out how to direct deposit pay roll? Watch your back people and get out when you can before your axed! CT can kiss my :eck13
My guess....I think I know you...Your secret is safe with me.

True, what the drivers do is ignore the probmems that are the issues in fear of being sent home with no pay. The president of CT needs to be fired! When they bought Vitran they should have kissed their customers asses, instead of poor customer service like calling into customer service what a joke! Customer dont want to talk to a CS rep, they want to talk direct to the center... Get this the barn here at the merger inbound bill count was at over 150 bills now its at 50 to 60, P&D rev is at a lost daily close to $1500 a day not including office, dock, line haul and account manager wages. They are running in the red big time, CT cant even fix their fork lifts, but they scream in the morning when the launch in not made. Also it seams they are cutting just Vitran employees. Its a horriable company

Seniority is bs pay is bad for hours we work bad benefits horrible equipment smh

really 7 months, you may as well quit now you don't even know what seniority is , and your a turn coat you should just turn your dolphin and key to your truck in .... wah! vitran guy took my run, so now I'm mad at my T.M. instead of the guy who took my run , you probably can't even back a trailer in the door that's why they took your run.

if your a former T.M. than you should have made sure your guy's were doing tractor and trailer inspections instead of sitting on your butt , maybe since you were the T.M. you could of grabbed a broom and swept the place up, you being a T.M.it's your job to make sure your terminal is up to par maybe you were the problem and not the solution.... you give the meetings you have the guy's sign the paper you are the one who implements procedure, maybe you getting axed saved someones life, the buck stops with the T.M. and you should really quit it. you were probably not even a T.M most likely some office lackey they created a job for..... I see that happening more often than not , created jobs but than all of a sudden they are gone , ????? If you were a T.M. IF..... if if if , was a fith we'd all be drunk!

Ct42long i do not have to justify my position with you, with vitran i was a top notch manager, then the black cloud bought the company, my position with CT was ATM because CT kept their manager in place, the problems stated are under the current TM, its his barn and his rule, CT does not have the guts to even lay me off face to face, they did it the Chicken poop way over the phone,

really 7 months, you may as well quit now you don't even know what seniority is , and your a turn coat you should just turn your dolphin and key to your truck in .... wah! vitran guy took my run, so now I'm mad at my T.M. instead of the guy who took my run , you probably can't even back a trailer in the door that's why they took your run.
Ahh no I don't no wat seniority is never had a job that went by seniority but it's at centrals convience
Hell as for my handheld haven't used that in a whileno dock time for me I have a decent driving record an all so I don't need this job ct just thirsty for drivers an I'm not mad at my t.m she's great an works miracles with little I'm mad at driver treatment but I been upset since I was otr

Ct42long i do not have to justify my position with you, with vitran i was a top notch manager, then the black cloud bought the company, my position with CT was ATM because CT kept their manager in place, the problems stated are under the current TM, its his barn and his rule, CT does not have the guts to even lay me off face to face, they did it the Chicken poop way over the phone,
I don't know I think Vitran mis management was the black cloud???? we were like a big catchers mit . but your on the wrong forum, you should be on "Central's Fault"

I don't know I think Vitran mis management was the black cloud???? we were like a big catchers mit . but your on the wrong forum, you should be on "Central's Fault"

FYI;

Wrong Forum? Would mean under another LTL carrier name. I think what you really mean is under the "Central's Fault" THREAD. Like needle and thread.
Catchers Mit; with a huge hole in it. Which lost 90% of the Vitran freight and drivers.

let ct42long rebel, he knows c.t. is the only job he could get and is there for life, he's just protecting the most important thing in his life.

He is not the only former management that are on truckingboards. You would be surprised how many Dispatcher and TM's are actually on here.