Walmart Taking Away Insurance For 30,000 Workers

Exactly.

You work less than 30hours a week and you expect your employer to provide health insurance?

I am surprised Walmart has more than 5 or 6 people per store working more than 30 hours a week. I know I wouldn't with the ACA mandates.

Exactly.
You work less than 30hours a week and you expect your employer to provide health insurance?
I am surprised Walmart has more than 5 or 6 people per store working more than 30 hours a week. I know I wouldn't with the ACA mandates.

Affordable Care Act....If it is not affordable, and there is no care....Why is it still here? But alas we are getting into politics.

Here is what Americans need right now: Encouragement. We cannot turn on the TV or radio without the Apostles of Discouragement rubbing salt into the eye of the American. If you are working, you are a blessing to me and all Americans.

At least we can blame Walmart for something else.Its only gonna get worse when the post midterm mandates are introduced to the American sheeple.

Exactly.

my bro-in-law works part time at UPS, as an unloader of the brownies and trailers....

he works "about" 4 hours each night, for about 20 hours per week...during busy times, he may work "up to" 30 hours......

he gets FULL health care benefits.....just like the FULL TIME workers get.......

so yeah..some employers PAY health benefits....for part time workers.

wally world rakes in enough money yearly to be able to afford "some type" of health coverage....

but then again.....given they will most likely lose the Tracy Morgan (et al) lawsuit....they need all the money they can save up for that.....

my bro-in-law works part time at UPS, as an unloader of the brownies and trailers....

he works "about" 4 hours each night, for about 20 hours per week...during busy times, he may work "up to" 30 hours......

he gets FULL health care benefits.....just like the FULL TIME workers get.......

so yeah..some employers PAY health benefits....for part time workers.

wally world rakes in enough money yearly to be able to afford "some type" of health coverage....

but then again.....given they will most likely lose the Tracy Morgan (et al) lawsuit....they need all the money they can save up for that.....

Yes, and some employers are still exempt from providing plans that meet the ACA.

Home Depot and Target were some of the big employers to drop all health coverage for their part time employees prior to Wal Mart? Where was all that press?

I haven't been to Wally World in a long time. I think I am going to go there and give them some of my money, pick up some ammo and maybe Palin's book, then go across the street to the Chick-fil-A and then cruise over to the FedEx kinkos and give them some of my money too.

, then go across the street to the Chick-fil-A.

i do not believe we have a chicken fil A here..

i have certainly heard of it from the news and how they bash the gays..??

so how is the food from there, better than KFC.....???

better than popeyes, subway, wendy's, taco bell.....?????