Central Transport | want job?

if someone is in the xmas spirit, they could go onto the vitan website and get all those terminals phone numbers by clicking the specific dots on the u.s. country picture and give them a heads up.

the operations manager that was in bensenville il, got pronoted to be the T.M. at the 3rd chicago terminal, out of oswego IL. He went from inbound super, to early morning dispatcher, to op man, now t.m. he is one of few people in vitran management that has a good head on his shoulders. and go ahead call me a asz kisser, like train said I have been called worse, if he wasnt any good at management I would call him out like I have done with others, I just call it like I see it

the operations manager that was in bensenville il, got pronoted to be the T.M. at the 3rd chicago terminal, out of oswego IL. He went from inbound super, to early morning dispatcher, to op man, now t.m. he is one of few people in vitran management that has a good head on his shoulders. and go ahead call me a asz kisser, like train said I have been called worse, if he wasnt any good at management I would call him out like I have done with others, I just call it like I see it
$$ great to hear from you...Hope all is well...Need to change your username to something else...Or just create another one ...How about??? $outh$side Unchained

Nothing wrong with saying a few nice words to someone you think deserves it. If he (she) has earned it, I am all for giving them a pat on the back and saying good job, it would make all the difference in how we treat people around here.