New Penn | was that?

Treman530

TB Lurker
Credits
Was that a New Penn truck on the news last night? The news showed a car going under an unnamed trailer somewhere in Maspeth. Looked to be Grand Avenue by the Expressway. They never said New Penn but it sure looked like one of the trailers.

didn't hear anything about this but i'll find out shortly :1036316054: which news channel were you watching ? you can surf through their website.

yes it was a new penn. one of our baltimore guys was talking about it in the terminal friday night. said he saw it on the way in thurs. said it didn't look good.

:hide: :hide:
didn't hear anything about this but i'll find out shortly :1036316054: which news channel were you watching ? you can surf through their website.

I saw it on Fox 5 on Friday night. I checked their site just now but it doesn't show up on there. I guess this happened on Thursday, not last night. They said that the guy in the car was alone and his injuries were not life threatening but the car itself didn't look too good.
:hide:

well i heard the guy was a roadman and he had the right of way. apparently the other car ate the light and ran directly underneath the trailer. not too sure if there was a fatality but our guy was really shook up, refused to continue driving and was driven to Manhattan so he can take the train home back to PA. i may have some pics for you guys on monday.

well i heard the guy was a roadman and he had the right of way. apparently the other car ate the light and ran directly underneath the trailer. not too sure if there was a fatality but our guy was really shook up, refused to continue driving and was driven to Manhattan so he can take the train home back to PA. i may have some pics for you guys on monday.

i was a little off on the info here. turns out our guy was a roadman from CT. not PA. and there was no fatalities. our guy was cleared of any wrongdoing :1036316054: