FedEx Freight | Washing trucks

fedupdal

tightwad
Credits
We can no longer was our trucks in Dallas.We were told that we have a service that washes them once a month and that it was costing to much for us to wash them ourselfs any longer. Boy aren't the white trucks going to look good now.:Rulz:

We can no longer was our trucks in Dallas.We were told that we have a service that washes them once a month and that it was costing to much for us to wash them ourselfs any longer. Boy aren't the white trucks going to look good now.:Rulz:

Yep,,, keeping up the company image !!!!! Guess UPS is going bankrupt keeping their equipment looking good.....

You can tell these guys never ran up north. Salt in the winter and lots of mud in the spring. The upside of this is after a week there will be so much salt on the truck you wont be able to read Fedex on it.So at least the average person will not realize that it is a world class company. After 30 days I wont be able to find my door handle to get in. Let alone the lights.:1036316054:

Oh also are we getting heated buckets to keep the blue stuf in? Just wondering because at my house from Dec to about April all we have is a 5gal frozen block of blue stuff with a handle sticking out of it.:hysterical:

speedro !
Welcome to the boards.
Please tell the others in your barn.

Smokestack :nutkick:

CGT shop said a new memo came out.....We can wash trucks again.:chairshot:

I would not even bother in that shop I can never get the soap to come out and the nutty professor has no clue how to get me on the right track so I don't bother

I would not even bother in that shop I can never get the soap to come out and the nutty professor has no clue how to get me on the right track so I don't bother

That shop cant even fix a marker light without complaining about coming outside, wasssup with the Fred Flinstone looking guy with the messed up hair? He loves his duct tape!

thank's there stack's i'll try not to have to much to say in here, for i have seeen some real dozzie's im management since i hired on 14yrs. ogo. been on road since 1979 and never knowed there was so many BRAINS to a lil ol freight move but i'll ck on the stink from time to time 10-8 for now

thank's there stack's i'll try not to have to much to say in here, for i have seeen some real dozzie's im management since i hired on 14yrs. ogo. been on road since 1979 and never knowed there was so many BRAINS to a lil ol freight move but i'll ck on the stink from time to time 10-8 for now

It's good to have you here and we welcome your input thanks for joining us.

I 'll welcome you too speedro,,, I for one have said some negative things, but thats going to stop.... This is a good company to work for,,, or I for one would leave. No company is perfect I figure, there is no way to keep everybody happy all the time. But I plan on sticking around, and renewing my effort to do a good job...Sometimes you need a reminder what is truely important.. Hope everybody has a great day, and be safe out there !

Back to this subject,,, they have posted another letter that basically says the wash bays are open , to clean the bugs off, and windows, but they want the 'vendors' to wash the trucks once a month. I sort of figure that comes from a few who washed their trucks almost everynight. I can see where that is excessive, and costs alot of money over time. Thankyou fedex for keeping the wash bays open for us. Those buckets are ok for a quick windshield cleaning, but its hard to get the windows clean without the streaks and leftover bug junk.

i think the big issue with washing the trucks was the auto bays,like the one in IND.people were going through it twice sometimes,i witnessed it for my self. abuse always leads to penalties<~~~~pardon the spelling, there`s a reason i drive a truck.

i think the big issue with washing the trucks was the auto bays,like the one in IND.people were going through it twice sometimes,i witnessed it for my self. abuse always leads to penalties<~~~~pardon the spelling, there`s a reason i drive a truck.

Good post pirate... There is Nothing wrong with &quot;Pride&quot; in your truck,, OR company,,, but lets keep in mind it costs us all when we over do a good thing. :smilie_132:

Good post pirate... There is Nothing wrong with &quot;Pride&quot; in your truck,, OR company,,, but lets keep in mind it costs us all when we over do a good thing. :smilie_132:

exactly....i wash mine once a week if i know its going to be nice out for a few days.