Central Transport | Watch what ya post on your personal accounts

I know what your saying, I really do but our owner has integrity, I have been on here off and on since 98, when Gutterbum owned it, Jeff bought it and has had it ever since. Like I tell everyone else including myself, don't say stuff on here that you wouldn't say to mgmt and everything will be fine. Sysco knows who I am, I have said some pretty harsh things, but as drivers thats what we do, even in the breakroom, they are used to it.

I do understand your feelings though, especially after what you been through, I just want you to know this site isn't like that.
I'm already in trouble with the owner..I suppose I crossed the line on some rules...So I will now take the highroad.

I'm already in trouble with the owner..I suppose I crossed the line on some rules...So I will now take the highroad.

Been there and done that my Brother...LOL...I wasn't always the model member, I still ain't! Don't worry about it, just try and respect opinions, as you want others to respect yours, attack the post and not the poster, your looking at a man that has learned that the hard way...just sayin. LOL!!

Thank you for your input. Things I post here for the most part have been said either to supervisors, manager, and even safety. I pull no punches, a quiet sniveling driver or a please everyone political candidate i will never be.

And you should not! Like every man you have to face your reflection in the mirror every morning, I know I wanna feel good about what I see, seems you do to! I respect you for that!

Been there and done that my Brother...LOL...I wasn't always the model member, I still ain't! Don't worry about it, just try and respect opinions, as you want others to respect yours, attack the post and not the poster, your looking at a man that has learned that the hard way...just sayin. LOL!!
I hear you.....The Train is in the dog house for awhile...I have learned the hard way too. Thanks Brother, its nice to know I'm not alone

The Train has been put in Time Out by the web master...May or may not be back....Take care guys

I hear you.....The Train is in the dog house for awhile...I have learned the hard way too. Thanks Brother, its nice to know I'm not alone

In days of old when horsetrains (runawaytrain) were bold, and toilets weren't invented, they would leave their load by the side of the road and walk away contented ! We love you Train Man. Run the pike brotha !

In days of old when horsetrains (runawaytrain) were bold, and toilets weren't invented, they would leave their load by the side of the road and walk away contented ! We love you Train Man. Run the pike brotha !
I got hemorrhoid's and it stings a bit, but I got some Prep H and walked away contented...My mouth got me in a little trouble with the man....Been warned!!!! Good to go...At least until my next bowel movement.

spoken like a managment chasing greatness dont pay the bills do some thing like take care of your customers and the money will follow