XPO | Watching **** while driving ?

Most, if not all, insurance companies want a report before paying out a claim in cases like this. And maybe the deer was left in the road, the driver thought it needed to be removed before someone else had a wreck? Maybe she needed a wrecker also. Glad your wife is ok. Around here the deer are thick on the roads during certain times of the day/year. I had a small fawn running down the road in front of me before he finally went into woods. My son was sitting at a stop sign when a big buck jumped a fence hit the side of his truck, rolled around and shattered driver side window with antlers. Put some pretty good side dents in the truck.

Hit one or I should say one hit me. A big old buck came out of no where and T-boned my camaro. Put a crease starting at the left front fender and all the way down the side also taking the mirror off in the process. That was close to Lund NV and we stopped in Ely NV to gas up. That is where I looked at the damage. No sense stopping at the time, what could I do? Deer was off the road and I couldn't fix my car in the middle of no where. When we got home two weeks later, called the insurance agent and said he would take care of it. Comprehensive so there was not deductible. Got the car fixed and didn't cost me a dime. No police report and there were no questions about it from the insurance company.

Hubby had a deer run out and hit him. He had full coverage but the agent said it wouldn't cover the damage fully, we had a deductible. Needless to say, we've been with the Lizard for a while now. :thumbsup:

Hit one or I should say one hit me. A big old buck came out of no where and T-boned my camaro. Put a crease starting at the left front fender and all the way down the side also taking the mirror off in the process. That was close to Lund NV and we stopped in Ely NV to gas up. That is where I looked at the damage. No sense stopping at the time, what could I do? Deer was off the road and I couldn't fix my car in the middle of no where. When we got home two weeks later, called the insurance agent and said he would take care of it. Comprehensive so there was not deductible. Got the car fixed and didn't cost me a dime. No police report and there were no questions about it from the insurance company.