We say Goodbye to a great Man

so sad, I know in the past things got scary about posting on here from you guys cause what happened to tater but surely you guys can say something about a fellow employee who dies from cancer, i don't believe they would but if you get fired for wishing someone like Danny's family your prayers then let Wilson keep their job and i will help you bash them all over the net,Chuck W even had great things to say about him in a company letter, if this gets no replys then no one at wilson comes to T boards anymore and we might as well shut down the thread

Danny Davis

I've known anny for a long time and it was a pleasure to work with him. where I'm located we don't hear much about what is going on , because if the terminal management don't know somebody they say nobody knows them.
We'll try to call Jan this week.
I think drivers a afraid to post because of who may see it. They're not afraid to walk in dock office with bluetooth talking on phone. But a anyway I guess they are afraid of a name put with some of the rumors they spread
so sad, I know in the past things got scary about posting on here from you guys cause what happened to tater but surely you guys can say something about a fellow employee who dies from cancer, i don't believe they would but if you get fired for wishing someone like Danny's family your prayers then let Wilson keep their job and i will help you bash them all over the net,Chuck W even had great things to say about him in a company letter, if this gets no replys then no one at wilson comes to T boards anymore and we might as well shut down the thread