ODFL | Weird thing

Freightshaker23

TB Lurker
Credits
So this Monday dispatch tells before I go on my route that to go in office they are giving interviews and it's all confidential ask bout tm atm your supervisor how fair is it here do they play favorites etc so something must be up must be a lot of call in going on I never experienced that here what about yall

Nope!!They have done this twice at our term.!st they used a 3rd party.The last time people from corp.? how you are treat'd.thing's at term that could use improvement.Breakroom,vending,bathroom's,etc

So this Monday dispatch tells before I go on my route that to go in office they are giving interviews and it's all confidential ask bout tm atm your supervisor how fair is it here do they play favorites etc so something must be up must be a lot of call in going on I never experienced that here what about yall

We had the same thing, must be going on at all locations! I was in/out within 5 minutes! Happy Truck driver here!

Haven't done a thing at our barn yet. I'm wondering if they really wanna hear what's going on. They would certainly get an earful.

The guys that always party infront of the office for 3 hours before their shifts smoking more than a toy factory in Beijing really enjoyed spending over half an hour inside those offices then came outside bragging about all the things they said about management. Surprise. Surprise.

They did this about 6 or 7 years ago at our barn, the interview was conducted by our regional VP I don't know if anything changed but everyone received a hearing..
Haven't done a thing at our barn yet. I'm wondering if they really wanna hear what's going on. They would certainly get an earful.

They did this about 6 or 7 years ago at our barn, the interview was conducted by our regional VP I don't know if anything changed but everyone received a hearing..
I remember. I think however it should be done more than every 6 or 7 years. Issues develop that left unattended, fester and become much larger problems. Facilities issues should be addressed and remedied. For instance, there's absolutely no reason for a toilet to be left un-repaired for several months. Things like that should be immediately taken care of.

I remember. I think however it should be done more than every 6 or 7 years. Issues develop that left unattended, fester and become much larger problems. Facilities issues should be addressed and remedied. For instance, there's absolutely no reason for a toilet to be left un-repaired for several months. Things like that should be immediately taken care of.

Just go around the corner in the office and use the toilets that the office and boss personnel use. Trust me, they're much cleaner!!!

Actually the T/M uses the same can as we do..one of the automatic flushers froze up this winter rendered one of the toilets useless, even though there's another john AND a sign putting it off limits some nimrod decided to use it recently..
Just go around the corner in the office and use the toilets that the office and boss personnel use. Trust me, they're much cleaner!!!

Actually the T/M uses the same can as we do..one of the automatic flushers froze up this winter rendered one of the toilets useless, even though there's another john AND a sign putting it off limits some nimrod decided to use it recently..

We blame all bathroom problems on the dockworkers here :D

Maybe that's a way of getting it fixed quicker. :LMAO:

It's only happened to me twice so far. I will say that they won't stick you on a big peddle run, mostly volume shots, but it's costing me money. That's what I'm not pleased about.

Where did you get stuck at?

Volume shots=trailer swaps?

Looks like I have more to get used to besides finding a whole new set of terminals!

Where did you get stuck at?

Volume shots=trailer swaps?

Looks like I have more to get used to besides finding a whole new set of terminals!

I got sent to Montgomery AL. They're very short on city help, they ask everyone to transfer there lol.

Volume shots are swaps or volume deliveries, I did both and picked up a loaded trailer as well.

Like I said it's not something that happens all the time, but it can happen.