ODFL | Weird thing

I got sent to Montgomery AL. They're very short on city help, they ask everyone to transfer there lol.

Volume shots are swaps or volume deliveries, I did both and picked up a loaded trailer as well.

Like I said it's not something that happens all the time, but it can happen.

Thanks for the information, I guess I should come to expect the unexpected!

I got sent to Montgomery AL. They're very short on city help, they ask everyone to transfer there lol.

Volume shots are swaps or volume deliveries, I did both and picked up a loaded trailer as well.

Like I said it's not something that happens all the time, but it can happen.

Might as well just stayed in ATL for the week and done that!! I don't mind city work and all, but that's one hell of a surprise when use to doing something else.

Might as well just stayed in ATL for the week and done that!! I don't mind city work and all, but that's one hell of a surprise when use to doing something else.

Would have rather been sent to NGA. They cover my old territory from Con-way. I could run a full peddle run up there as long as they taught me how to use the handheld.

Would have rather been sent to NGA. They cover my old territory from Con-way. I could run a full peddle run up there as long as they taught me how to use the handheld.

You guys must not care about the numbers over there..Lol. A guy not even from there would be killing the production numbers..Are you guys cooking the books? lol

Another issue to be addressed is the sending if linehaul drivers to a foreign terminal and them forcing them to run city for a week.
if they do that to me I think they would be alil upset by time I was done. Ive never ran the city nor have I ever wanted to. If they told me to grab a van and make a delivery I would tell them to grab a camera, and watch this.