R&L | Welcome abco and spirit

leftlanecruiser

TB Lurker
Credits
With R&L recenty buying ABCO and Spirit Express we now have an extended family. It seems that they will continue to run under their present names,but they are a part of us now. I have heard that R&L is going to expand into cold storage and reefer units,hence ABCO. R&L recently bought some NICE reefer units at an auction in South Carolina. I also heard that they bought a cold storage warehouse out in California,but that rumor is yet to be confirmed. Welcome ABCO and Spirit Express,I hope that we work well together.

With R&L recenty buying ABCO and Spirit Express we now have an extended family. It seems that they will continue to run under their present names,but they are a part of us now. I have heard that R&L is going to expand into cold storage and reefer units,hence ABCO. R&L recently bought some NICE reefer units at an auction in South Carolina. I also heard that they bought a cold storage warehouse out in California,but that rumor is yet to be confirmed. Welcome ABCO and Spirit Express,I hope that we work well together.
The cold storage in San Diego was bought by R&L. They converted part of the building for their dock. The other space they lease out.

I saw an ABCO reefer sitting on your yard in Greenville, SC today. Is ABCO a truckload carrier, or just someone you guys bought to improve service to certain areas?

Both Truckload. Moving loads for the Paramount Division. Have had a few truckloads move thru them. No issues on service.

they are all reefer units . supposed to be used to take freight into areas that only have cold storage freight coming out( like florida,cali etc).