Estes | welcome mildew

Matt

Infamous “Beerboy”
Credits
Mildew is your new moderator for Estes Express on truckingboards. Please give Mildew a hard time and give him plenty to do ! Thanks guys for all you do as members of truckingboards ! Please tell your friends about truckingboards. We grew this site all by word of mouth. Jeff has never paid for advertising. And any mod can help you guys for whatever you need. Thanks Mildew !

Priciate it B.B. :thumbsup: Not much work needed around here lately but things seems to be picking up. Freight is also picking up. Worked 14 hours yesterday along with nearly everyone else at our barn.

I know its slow here but like you said everyone is busy and that's good to hear :iamnotworthy: :dance: also I don't even know what mods can do with your super powers :biglaugh: on this new format ? But me ,jeff, whoever can help if ya need it :grouphug: and this board always does better with some one to keep em stimulated :nono: anyways you guys, all of you, are the reason we are the #1 message board for trucking :shift: thanks for that !

Welcome aboard Mildew if you need any help shoot me a PM . I'm the one that carries a BIG STICK
gunnerr.gif
:biglaugh:

welcome mildew i like the pic. usf dugan i miss that job. and r-14 diver you got my dog the black one. he sleep's at the window too.

Thanx everyone. Stock piled with freight and short on drivers. Working like a dog this week. My body wasn't designed for this kinda labor. I'll be back to my old self again soon lol

Congrats Mildew. Good choice Jeff+BB. Busy here at 028 but seem to be missing someone. Anyone seen my TM?

[quote author=BuzzBeez link=topic=82025.msg846924#msg846924 date=1279136751]
Congrats Mildew. Good choice Jeff+BB. Busy here at 028 but seem to be missing someone. Anyone seen my TM?
[/quote]
Thanks Buzz. Hope your tempory manager is on vacation. If not they will be a new posting on the walls soon

[quote author=pop link=topic=82025.msg846874#msg846874 date=1279129362]
welcome mildew i like the pic. usf dugan i miss that job. and r-14 diver you got my dog the black one. he sleep's at the window too.
[/quote]
I miss USF Dugan also my pic is my old truck hooked and ready to go to Dallas. That old truck 26226 chirped like a cricket due to a spun baring. Man it would still jerk 100 k down the turnpike at 72 with ease ! :shift: fun times

I'll be at the beach all this week. I'll peeks in here from time to time and maybe throw in some pics if I can steal the ball n' chains puter. I forgot mine. I just can't let her see some of the pics. lol Going to be a stressful week trying to behave myself.