ABF | Welcome your new Moderator

BREAKING NEWS!!! Bubba Gump has just announced that the Moderator appointment was rigged and stolen from him. He is demanding a recount. He has hired Peachy as his legal counsel for this recount.
I'm getting concerned about Goober.
I hope he didn't get to the beach and didn't have bus fare home.

BREAKING NEWS!!! Bubba Gump has just announced that the Moderator appointment was rigged and stolen from him. He is demanding a recount. He has hired Peachy as his legal counsel for this recount.
Now wait a cotton pickin minute, I thought this thread Was All About Me!!!!! Well I guess if I got to share the limelight that there aren't two better men to do that with...

Now it's getting ugly....just got a letter from Bubbas "attorney"....Jeff and I are getting sued.....Jeff said he saw a show (3 Stooges) that had the famed attorneys Dewey, Cheatum, and Howe and he would call them....I told him no.....I will use Steward of the Rock....I know Bubbas kryptonite.....I'm going to rent him a cowboy outfit from the party store to .....ahhhhhh.....distract Bubba

Village People Dancing GIF by Saturday Night Live

Now it's getting ugly....just got a letter from Bubbas "attorney"....Jeff and I are getting sued.....Jeff said he saw a show (3 Stooges) that had the famed attorneys Dewey, Cheatum, and Howe and he would call them....I told him no.....I will use Steward of the Rock....I know Bubbas kryptonite.....I'm going to rent him a cowboy outfit from the party store to .....ahhhhhh.....distract Bubba

Wow, a moderator who can join in and have some fun, fantastic! Congratulations ABF381! Good luck to you. :clapping: :1036316054:

Pop Tv Laughing GIF by Schitt's Creek
Y'all are killing me. I'll chip in for bus fare if those boys need a ride to court to plead their case.

Last edited:

beavis-and-butthead-png-12.md.jpg
ABF381, if you do indeed need me as your legal counsel for this case, I will require the assistance of the other two partners of my firm. Huh-Huh! Huh-Huh! He said "FIRM".

Last edited:
Well Joe I'm just settling in....nice place at TBI (truckingboards International)...got my own office and secretary (wow I wonder what Jeff pays her)....well I hate to cut this short but Biden is calling me.....(he keeps forgetting that he already called 5 other times to congratulate me).....I will tell him you want your stimulus though...
Have you ever heard of the 15 mph rule? Asking for Seabreeze....

No but I have heard of the 46mph rule...
ABFer invoked the 15mph rule.
He claimed if you maintained 15mph you could go under any power lines with no problem.
Coop Dispatch instructed their drivers to follow this rule.
I don't think it's working out well on bridges and underpasses.
I like your avatar, I started out with L200s and KB11s with 450 Red Diamond engines.

ABFer invoked the 15mph rule.
He claimed if you maintained 15mph you could go under any power lines with no problem.
Coop Dispatch instructed their drivers to follow this rule.
I don't think it's working out well on bridges and underpasses.
I like your avatar, I started out with L200s and KB11s with 450 Red Diamond engines.
Would the 15 mph rule work for boardwalks?

Thank you all..... I enjoy trucking boards alot, its the only social media that I do....with that being said I will do everything I can to make it enjoyable for all my ABF brothers.......you guys are the best.....
Good to have you. Where did you find the pic of the R-Model International? The only one on TB old enough to have driven one is Seabreeze.