XPO | Well it’s that time again

They will look into it for you. And come back with an answer. May not be the right one though. I’ve had that happen before. My HR generalist said, “the company will make it right” after she quoted me a policy from a outdated handbook. They didn’t make it right. I took her word for it and quoted the handbook to the tm. Made her and I look foolish. Like high speed said, they don’t know much and make things up as they go along. It’s been that way since my CCX days.
I did have a positive experience with HR recently. I was told by my tm that the bereavement policy was three days depending on travel. HR told me it was five days regardless of whether you travel for the funeral. So it does work both ways.
The only reason I call my HR generalist is for some paperwork thing. The only time I have called them about a policy is to ask then for there regional or corp hr person number

I've been down this road. I live just over 30mins drive with no traffic from the yard. When I was on City flex they tried this and when they called I looked at the clock and told them I could be there 2hr from the time they call. When I was brought into the office about it I told them I don't get in the morning and sit around with my work clothes on waiting for them to call. I need the 2hrs. There were times they would call and say get here as soon as you can but you still had 2hrs to get there, but that wasn't offen. My dispatcher at the time know around 8am what time he need you and called even if it wasn't till 11or 12am.
I can say that if they call me a said be here in 45mins all they would hear is me laughing and saying see you in 2hrs.
Exactly!!