Estes | well our asskiss tournament is here

Matt

Infamous “Beerboy”
Credits
thats right softball time here in kc. the dock has painted some dirt yellow and moved trash around. linehaul drivers have takin the day off and everyone has glossy lips for all the lube they got on. go team go
i think i will work sat. for the asskissers that need to prove the point that maybe we don't need to waste all this money getting other terms up here to get sun stroke.
i hear that big rob will be here:icon_dance::icon_dance::hyper::hyper:
my o my i wonder how many dipsticks will be in line to get the rockstars (the richmond corporate allstars) autograph........ not me kids.
in todays economy we may need to address the damage frieght issue. we may need to start sellin our stellar service. or just flat out maybe we need to save the cash. hell we our so cash strapped we had to turn all the trucks down. but we can throw thousands at a stupied softball tournament ???
what do a bunch of fat asses think they are gonna get out of this tournament ?? a heartattack ??? no maybe the kansas city royals will sign them up. i am a truck driver my dreams of being a pro baseball player is well over. o well i will keep rollin down the road making money for big rob to blow.
ya'all be safe. and don't get your lips chapped from all that *** kissing !!!

OOO-GAH Im going as Liberachi and will be the one with the boa around his neck yelling Good game and patting rear ends so watch out all you diesel demons

Thanxs for runnin thu fright as fast as you could to help KC keep fright movin since they cannot comperhend gate times, you know that time when we are suppose to pull out thu gate. HAHAHA!!