Yellow | West of the Mississippi COO?

They were saying Yellow in Dallas just had theirs so who knows whats going to happen at Roadway. I heard some guys talking at Denver too that it might happen this summer(the COO). Who knows I guess?

They have done a number of things to bring Road Drivers to Dallas, so if they are still short of drivers on the Road then I'm assuming it could possibly take away from those runs. I guess another way to look at it is they will cover all of the short district runs with UE drivers so that would free up more people on the Road to run sleepers all the time? Not sure which way to look at it? I don't even know if there is a COO! Anyone know anymore?

Good question.

Rumor out here is Western change was going to be in September or October. But it might of got pushed back because of delays on the East side. I also have herd they have had some talks and it won't be as big as the East sides. Which makes sense, East side is all jammed together. The West side is a little more spread out. :chairshot:

This is just the rumor! Who really knows anymore, every time we think we get it figured out they throw a curve ball. :nutkick:

Have a Great Day and Happy FATHERS DAY TO ALL!! :beerchug:

I Was Told By J Nelson There Was Going To Be Three Phases On The Roadway Change. Dallas Will Be In Phase Two But When Is Still A ?

Is there something coming soon? I hear different people speculating. What have you heard?
original rumor was that the east coast coo was to be the first of 3 this year....2nd to take place sometime in Sept, and the last (west coast) late in the year....this will then get all velosity networks online and working together by years end.......they needed a few months between changes ( from July to Sept) to work out any kinks and see how this all is gonna work before they institute the next change. g-man:red_bandana: remember...this current coo only covers territory as far as St. Louis..

yes sir

original rumor was that the east coast coo was to be the first of 3 this year....2nd to take place sometime in Sept, and the last (west coast) late in the year....this will then get all velosity networks online and working together by years end.......they needed a few months between changes ( from July to Sept) to work out any kinks and see how this all is gonna work before they institute the next change. g-man:red_bandana: remember...this current coo only covers territory as far as St. Louis..
Another reason for the two to three month delay is to give non CDL users a chance to get CDL's before the next change. At least the union helped us here, and (at least) the companies, perhaps saw (see) the advantage of "keeping our own" (if we can). I'm Yellow, hope you don't mind if I intrude on your forum with "my opinion".

about this

Tom2000:The topic is really good.
I must know about the west today.
The information is most helpful for me.
Your question about the west is trust one.
I am agree with your question.
--------------------

--------------------
poster is from china?

--------------------

I just read his blog, copied and pasted from someone else? He's brand new to TB so maybe he thinks that he must copy and paste text here? I think he likes the topic, he had to know about the western coo, he trusts your question and he agrees not to come back until he can type his own words. Thats what I got out of it, lol. :hysterical:

you know something?

Sorry about the attempt on humor but, It's all out of our control and it helps to try to smile.
There have been some real suspicious activities noticed in the last week or so. Any body notice how many terminals had upper managment on "vacation last week"!!!!
Think about it now. Mabe a K.C. vacation....lol
The secrecy here drives me nuts but I think we all should know something just before the holiday....it's just the way they do things. Any information I have has come from second hand sources and it is all usually pretty reliable but it would be wrong of me to post anything unless it was a for sure thing. All I will say is I think we will know very soon and I'm looking for some adjustments thrown into the mix also. Hang in there......the answers are coming....Just hope it will all be an improvement on what they started off with here.

anybody who reads these boards on a regular basis for info, knows this change of ops has been a fiasco from day one.....it is inevitable that some changes will have to made or we'll never survive as a company....I kinda think that's why there holding off right now on any new coo's till all this gets worked out....... remember, there are still tons of grievances being filed everyday, everywhere.....it's time to fix it now, before its gets too far....

Sorry about the attempt on humor but, It's all out of our control and it helps to try to smile.
There have been some real suspicious activities noticed in the last week or so. Any body notice how many terminals had upper managment on "vacation last week"!!!!
Think about it now. Mabe a K.C. vacation....lol
The secrecy here drives me nuts but I think we all should know something just before the holiday....it's just the way they do things. Any information I have has come from second hand sources and it is all usually pretty reliable but it would be wrong of me to post anything unless it was a for sure thing. All I will say is I think we will know very soon and I'm looking for some adjustments thrown into the mix also. Hang in there......the answers are coming....Just hope it will all be an improvement on what they started off with here.
I think the vacation thing has to do with the Christiana Smile Campaign. They all went golfing in northern New Jersey, at the country club.:smilie_132:

Lets face it men we either unionize fedex and conway or all the road drivers are going to be dropping and hooking themselves and paid by the hour. Thats all ive heard for 22 years is how much linehaul costs are. Looks to me thats where were headed.