ODFL | What a GREAT company!!!

RYEHOLE

TB Lurker
Credits
I have worked for Old Dominion Freight Line for over 4 yrs. I feel that it is a wonderful company to work for. I think that the family environment and friendliness of everyone around in other terminals. I am part of a team that is all about taking care of the customer and mantain those relationships. If you work hard, ODFL will take care of you.:clap:

I have worked for Old Dominion Freight Line for over 4 yrs. I feel that it is a wonderful company to work for. I think that the family environment and friendliness of everyone around in other terminals. I am part of a team that is all about taking care of the customer and mantain those relationships. If you work hard, ODFL will take care of you.:clap:

Welcome to truckingboards and the O.D. forum.Does Earl know you're playing on his dime ?

well TOP when you venture on the other boards as much as you do, there will be a little bit of negative there. everybody loves the company they work for but sometime forget where they have been and why they are really there. it only takes one bad experiece to ruin your memory.

you want positive? well here goes... yes i had some issues early on but i don't deal well with change... now i have been here about 2 1/2 years and not only have i gotten my bad credit cleaned up i have been able to buy my first home (and only one hopefully)... i have never worked anywhere else where i felt comfortable enough to think i had a secure future but here at OD i do and believe me those that know me know i say what i mean... so as long as OD will be there for me i'll do my job the best i can

you want positive? well here goes... yes i had some issues early on but i don't deal well with change... now i have been here about 2 1/2 years and not only have i gotten my bad credit cleaned up i have been able to buy my first home (and only one hopefully)... i have never worked anywhere else where i felt comfortable enough to think i had a secure future but here at OD i do and believe me those that know me know i say what i mean... so as long as OD will be there for me i'll do my job the best i can

I hope it goes well for you Whistler,looks like you've worked hard to get where you are.Best to you.