what a terrible way to die

i had seen pics of things "stupid people do", and some guy doing just that...

i just cannot find it at this moment.

but in the wise words of wisdom of Forrest Gump

"stupid is a stupid does"...

terrible way to die....??

hell up here, the mafia thinks its a good way to dispose of the body........

here, you go, a few such "terrible ways to go"......

i guess more than one "got stupid"....screw'em......

https://video.search.yahoo.com/sear...=88340a60fabbc626470b88dc4f5f8f96&action=view

Officials believe Mason Scott Cox, 19, was attempting to kick a limb into the chipper when he got pulled in.
Pretty horrific if you ask me. Best wishes to his friends and family.
"stupid is a stupid does"...
Maybe, but I wouldn't say it.
I had my septic tank pumped out this summer. The kid was dabbling on his iPhone texting his family and all. Yep, next thing I know he's shaking on the hose trying to get his phone back, now that's a case for stupid is as stupid does for you.

All machinery can be dangerous especially if the operator is distracted. I confess I cut my knee with a chainsaw many years ago. I was trying to get the tree cut up before dark & got careless. Yes I called myself stupid which I was. I remember hearing about a man using a wood splitter in the Alagash in Maine & got his arm caught in the splitter He was miles away from help & realized he would bleed to death so he finished cutting his arm off & tied it off & drove for help. I guess it's better to go through life with one arm than to bleed to death. Several years ago a local farmer got his hand caught in a hay baler that was still running. He tried to free that hand & the other also got caught. He lost both arms at the elbow. Machinery is very unforgiving of carelessness.

Pretty horrific if you ask me. Best wishes to his friends and family.

Maybe, but I wouldn't say it.
I had my septic tank pumped out this summer. The kid was dabbling on his iPhone texting his family and all. Yep, next thing I know he's shaking on the hose trying to get his phone back, now that's a case for stupid is as stupid does for you.
he should have fallen in..............

First day on the job for the young man, terrible! Now the question comes to mind, "what training did this person have concerning the operation of this chipper"? Years ago, when I was trying to "make ends meet", I worked for a tree company part-time and operated a chipper. A chipper is a very dangerous piece of machinery and proper training is absolutely necessary. I will guarantee you that the state of N.C. will come down hard on the tree company during their investigation of this accident.

First day on the job for the young man, terrible! Now the question comes to mind, "what training did this person have concerning the operation of this chipper"? Years ago, when I was trying to "make ends meet", I worked for a tree company part-time and operated a chipper. A chipper is a very dangerous piece of machinery and proper training is absolutely necessary. I will guarantee you that the state of N.C. will come down hard on the tree company during their investigation of this accident.

he went to the Universal Wood Chipping Training Academy, and got himself a WCT certificate of authenticity...

in other words, he went to a WCT Mill.............