Central Transport | What bothers you about traffic:

Cars that pull up beside you and want to stay in your blind spot....Trucks that ride my azz when my cruise is set and I just want to chill.

pretty much anything about traffic bugs me, most 4 wheelers and a lot of truck drivers today are not taught even the most basic levels of common courtesy and road rules, a lot of my customers say keep it safe out there and I reply I will if I can stay away from all the idiots out there.

The north bound car in the south bound lanes of a four lane divided hay way that almost got me this week.

I had that happen to me one night on the Ohio Turnpike. A car was going westbound in the eastbound lane on a Friday night in a curve divided by a concrete wall. How the hell he made it on the wrong side I'll never know. Needless to say I had to change my underwear. I went two miles up the road and found three cars wiped out from trying to avoid the idiot.

How about when freaking truck drivers forget to turn their signals off.....And yes I do it from time to time.....I'm not perfect.

I used to like calling those guys out on the radio and telling them their company is going to be mad when they run out of turn signal fluid.

when trying to pull out of side street and guy floors it until he is about fifty yards away so you can't pull out and then slows down so you have no chance of getting out . and ups or fed ex vans that try to squeeze behind your trailer while you are backing into a stop almost crushed a guy bak a few years ago who attempted that one

or when you want to pull out onto a street and both ways are clear except for that one vehicle that creeps along under the post speed limit, then when it eventually passes so does your opportunity

My biggest complaint is when its raining, snowing, or foggy during the day and these idiot four wheelers refuse to put on their headlights. You go to make a lane change and the mist is coming off your tires and you can not see the vehicle. You ever notice 8 out of 10 times its a silver or white vehicle too. Ohio has a secondary law that says your headlights must be on when your wipers are on and in inclement weather but its never enforced.

Cruise set on 62 the trucks max speed.....another truck starts to pass with his max speed at 63 or 64....he gets beside me and stays because he hasn't got enough power to pull away...This causes traffic to back up behind us forcing me to cancel cruise to let people pass.

or you follow someone who is slow and decide to pass, then when you get along side them they speed up, to the point where your truck hits the governor and now there's a line behind both you and the other vehicle.

when trying to pull out of side street and guy floors it until he is about fifty yards away so you can't pull out and then slows down so you have no chance of getting out . and ups or fed ex vans that try to squeeze behind your trailer while you are backing into a stop almost crushed a guy bak a few years ago who attempted that one

quite a few years ago I dropped my trailer in front of one (UPS van) that tried and went to breakfast boy was he mad when I got back, bet he never did that again.