Estes | What did Santy bring ya?

Kings disciple

Ecc. 12:13
Credits
I hope everybody had a wonderful Christmas, I sure did. Alot of good fellowship with friends and family and alot of great food (the best part for a fat boy like me!) and alot of good praise and worship to The One that is the reason we celebrate Christmas.

What was your favorite gift you got?
I got a smart phone from my wife.:woot: I told her not to spend much on me cause things are tight, but she never listens to me when it comes to things like that. Now if I can just figger out how to use it:biglaugh: it looks pretty complex right now.

I got some Man Panties and one of them outdoor fire pits

The best gift I got was a little extra time to spend with my family. Also another year to have a nice meal with my parents, brothers and sister. I also got a new pair of slippers.:1036316054:

Looks like he should have brought you a toupee, come on!!!:hysterical: TE out.... ps, I might have a spare Elvis pompadour in a trunk in my basement, if you need it!

I have a full head of hair now, that was taken in the summer

Curious, did them "man panties" come in leopard or zebra print? TE out....

hey Elvis you need to quit wondering what color JT's bloomers are man, kinda makin ya sound funny...:hysterical: I hope this ain't something you set around and think about alot.

hey Elvis you need to quit wondering what color JT's bloomers are man, kinda makin ya sound funny...:hysterical: I hope this ain't something you set around and think about alot.
Well Kings... I was Voted best looking Truckingboards Member

Santa snuck this one over the border!
patron.jpg