Yellow | What did they agree upon anybody know

Whatever it is, if it doesn't give the 15% back plus regular raises,
And pension payments ( which,of course it won't)
IT'S A BIG NO . out of hand, no consideration. NO! WITH PREJUDICE!

Do any of those other trucking companies give you a better total compensation package(that's pay + benefits + vacation + sick & personal + work rules in case you didn;t know) then you have now?
Somehow you seem to think it's ok to trade off for less if you get to close YRC down but not to stay working here?
ups freight comes to mind. they may not be perfect but the pay,benifits,vacation and sick/personal are on par if not well above us. What about abf? higher wages and full pension. How about other teamster jobs that do not involve freight? Grocery store chains may not pay as much but the bennies are all about the same. Don't think that YRC is the be all end all of trucking companies, if you seriously believe that then you need to get out more.

ups freight comes to mind. they may not be perfect but the pay,benifits,vacation and sick/personal are on par if not well above us. What about abf? higher wages and full pension. How about other teamster jobs that do not involve freight? Grocery store chains may not pay as much but the bennies are all about the same. Don't think that YRC is the be all end all of trucking companies, if you seriously believe that then you need to get out more.

UPSF is not in the Pension plan nor are the Grocery chains(quite a few if not most of them around here have gotten out of the transportation business), Another job Yes but equal probably not and for what to prove a point?

UPSF is not in the Pension plan nor are the Grocery chains(quite a few if not most of them around here have gotten out of the transportation business), Another job Yes but equal probably not and for what to prove a point?

Upsf has their own pension plan and the grocery warehouse near me does in fact contribute to my pension plan.
It's all on what you want. Our equipment is horrible and in disrepair, does this not factor? Or is it the pension only, cause that is gone brother whether you like it or not.

Our equipment is horrible and in disrepair,

Right up my alley, companies with new trucks don't many mechanics :)

As I said previously each area is different some have an excess of well paying jobs others don't.