XPO | What do you say ?

This is the number to the building and ask for the TM. His name is x and tell him how you feel. I haven't touched this until right now, which means it was loaded this way and I'm equally disappointed, but they won't listen to me.
Like it

I always respond the same as this . ( usallly don’t offer tm’s Number though) Sympathetic and apologetic while all the time seething inside knowing it doesn’t have to be this way . Angry that I have to receive the crappy end of the stick for something that I didn’t cause . I have been doing this a long time and now have spent a good amount of my adult life helping build a good customer based only to have it destroyed in a few short years by poor leadership.
I understand line haul drivers for the most part haven’t seen the deterioration of our customer relations. So I know for them it’s harder to comprehend.

We don't have many customers that were around when it was Con-way, most left a long time ago. The ones that are still use us tell me its pricing is the reason they still use us and come to expect damages or shortages :upset:

Understand that all LTL’s have lots of os&d issues, not just us. Many customers are happy to get their freight, late or damaged (so I’ve been told). One reason I’m happy to not be in the city operation is that I don’t have to stand in front of that customer and say “sign here” for this POS. I‘m not saying we are good, cause we aren’t, but all carriers have these issues. My goals when I go to the FAC each night are very different from when I started with CCX. Back then, it was get all the freight loaded, damage free. Now, it’s get all the “G” shipments and get what you can with the crap equipment, in the time allotted. Tomorrow is another day. I feel for you city drivers. I really do.

Understand that all LTL’s have lots of os&d issues, not just us. Many customers are happy to get their freight, late or damaged (so I’ve been told). One reason I’m happy to not be in the city operation is that I don’t have to stand in front of that customer and say “sign here” for this POS. I‘m not saying we are good, cause we aren’t, but all carriers have these issues. My goals when I go to the FAC each night are very different from when I started with CCX. Back then, it was get all the freight loaded, damage free. Now, it’s get all the “G” shipments and get what you can with the crap equipment, in the time allotted. Tomorrow is another day. I feel for you city drivers. I really do.
We receive the crap results from the line haul operations constraints. Fun
Again, just because everyone else is doing it doesn’t negate the problem.