Reddaway | What do you think about this article???

Hey turtle, Where have you been????

I seen that on another thread here. master Freight I believe. I guess the ones that praise the company 401K have some rethinking to do. I guess they are going to lose what little match there is this year.

Well I've been laid off called back then laid off again then called back again. I haven't really had a chance to come to the site. I heard about what happened in SAC. What a shame...

Well I've been laid off called back then laid off again then called back again. I haven't really had a chance to come to the site. I heard about what happened in SAC. What a shame...

It is..... Cause now they lost the 2 for 1 and pension. But the good news is that now the bashers get to see the company for what it is. It is not Reddaway anymore and the sooner they realize that the sooner we can all get back to business. All the promises are not coming through and they just froze the 401K till next year. I would think maybe someone should go to the NLRB and and start crying about how the company lied to them to get the union out. The company divided and conquered and now theres nothing they can do.

Where's everyone that love's their 401K now. No guarantee's from a company, now do you realize they will throw you and your family in the fire to save their a**es. Hey SAC call your union rep now.....:chairshot:

Here is another:

kansascity.com/business/story/699027.html

Think about the $$ YRC will save over the next six months, not having to pay out a 401K match to the 35% of non union drivers. They will be able to show more $$ on the books and that will make there stock values go up, as well as the companies credit ratings. All at the expense of you lucky no contract having, non union drivers. Hope you all are happy.

Here is another:

kansascity.com/business/story/699027.html

Think about the $$ YRC will save over the next six months, not having to pay out a 401K match to the 35% of non union drivers. They will be able to show more $$ on the books and that will make there stock values go up, as well as the companies credit ratings. All at the expense of you lucky no contract having, non union drivers. Hope you all are happy.

I think a pay cut for the non's is in order! that will make the NUMBERS great ! :hysterical:

yes, that is what I am hearing also. That is good as we do have some good guys, and everyone deserves retirement. It still shows how they will sacrifice the mules to make their bottom line better. I am also hearing the 401K at USF ends Jan 9, and will be replaced by a YRC sponsored pension.

yes, that is what I am hearing also. That is good as we do have some good guys, and everyone deserves retirement. It still shows how they will sacrifice the mules to make their bottom line better. I am also hearing the 401K at USF ends Jan 9, and will be replaced by a YRC sponsored pension.

Thats exactly what the notice sounds like on the website. I guess we have a long wait to see how they are going to screw nons next. My guess is through the 401K and the medical. But thats just an educated guess based on what I've seen the past year or so.

no names?

ever thing that yrcw involve us there is no more usf or reddaway thay are only a name thats it so wake up
we are still USF, but when yrc steals all our freight and our customers, we will be sold again, maybe UPS can pic through the pieces, then after that Jerry the CEO of swift will get whats left:nutkick:

I just word from corporate, that they will NOT be freezing the 401 contribution to the reddaway non unions.The article that you posted the link to ,Turtle ,is only for non-union YELLOW and ROADWAY employees only,,, looks like we dodged a bullet, I got the off the fuel tank early come on!!!!:smilie_132:yea yea I know they can still bend us over when ever they want, but for now Im good!!!!

we are still USF, but when yrc steals all our freight and our customers, we will be sold again, maybe UPS can pic through the pieces, then after that Jerry the CEO of swift will get whats left:nutkick:

I have to correct this one. YRCW owns USF and therefore we are YRCW. Technically there is no more USF Reddaway. If there was this discussion wouldn't even be happening.

Also, they have already starting the freight stripping. I have seen more Yellow and Roadway trucks up and down Interstate 80 in the last year than I have ever seen. That tells me they have been up to no good for quite some time.

I just word from corporate, that they will NOT be freezing the 401 contribution to the reddaway non unions.The article that you posted the link to ,Turtle ,is only for non-union YELLOW and ROADWAY employees only,,, looks like we dodged a bullet, I got the off the fuel tank early come on!!!!:smilie_132:yea yea I know they can still bend us over when ever they want, but for now Im good!!!!

Sac's 401K was frozen from the beginning of the year at least. They finally just recently unfroze it but I'll have to wait and see if there is a match. If there is I'm sure it won't be for long. I hope they don't cut the hell out of everything but they have been so I don't expect anything better.

cuts

Sac's 401K was frozen from the beginning of the year at least. They finally just recently unfroze it but I'll have to wait and see if there is a match. If there is I'm sure it won't be for long. I hope they don't cut the hell out of everything but they have been so I don't expect anything better.
What eles could they cut?I guess the next thing, will be no more pay to fuel the truck or to hook sets on your vias, I think they hired some bean counter from ESTES trucking, and their cuts made them profitable again:funky: