ABF | What do you think as an ABF employee

Docker I was impressed. You guys are dead on. I don't want any give-backs either. That was the reason for starting this thread to get a discussion going. I really don't trust the Union at this time. I think ABF is in the drivers seat with the lawsuit out there. I think the Union will do whatever to get it dropped or over with. I think ABF can get whatever they want right now because of it.
Remember we still will be the ones voting on any proposal.

Remember we can always vote NO! That is our seat at the table. And remember the good thing is that we will be the only ones voting on the proposal. And that will make us the Boss. This is not to say we are going to kill ABF. Because at the end of the day doing the right thing will benefit all of us involved. YOUR BROTHER ALWAYS!

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

I won't vote yes again for any concession

We should all be happy just to have a job. One of the top paying driving jobs in the country at that! So quit the whining and start praising all those above us. :sarcastic smilie:

You better be ready for a fight come contract because the company was asked on the conference call by one of the firms that track them,after we voted them down, when are you going to stop playing with your union work force and take it from them like the big three auto did. Judy started to answer and humphrey came over the top of her very strongly and said we will have them with in the industry. I guess we will see come contract.

You better be ready for a fight come contract because the company was asked on the conference call by one of the firms that track them,after we voted them down, when are you going to stop playing with your union work force and take it from them like the big three auto did. Judy started to answer and humphrey came over the top of her very strongly and said we will have them with in the industry. I guess we will see come contract.

Humphrey Bogart?

We should all be happy just to have a job. One of the top paying driving jobs in the country at that! So quit the whining and start praising all those above us. :sarcastic smilie:

Don't start you guys are sounding like the guys from YRC, something is better than nothing,

It sounds like he'd better stick with investor relations and let labor relations take care of us.