Central Transport | what does central transport see in Vitran lets hear your thoughts

undead

TB Lurker
Credits
I like most of you are amazed why central transport would buy us . I had been through buyouts in another line of work there will be no positives for the employees especially long term ones

Two million dollars for all the owned terminals, cherry pick the employees, accounts and equipment. I can see it. Get ready for a sharp sensation in your rear.

Drivers, dock, office, everyone that is in a town with a central transport terminal will be thinned way out.

plus he has to pay for all operations from now to buyout. No more losing 250K a day. Expect operations to be trimmed and fast. I suspect he'll gut it for parts so to speak, and only save the choicest places, which only makes good business sense.

The article said Vitran sold it's US operations, not the Canadian operations, Vitran Canada took their $22 million in cash and dumped the US ops if I understand the article correctly.

Good Eye driver

The article said Vitran sold it's US operations, not the Canadian operations, Vitran Canada took their $22 million in cash and dumped the US ops if I understand the article correctly.

it was predicted that they would not let the cash evaporate to nothing