What happened to look and feel of TB???

You can't keep running the same on computers , things have to be secured
I totally understand that. That's why I commented about "enhancements to the underlying software". It's the totally changed GUI, the interface with the users, the look and feel part, that has nothing to do with the underlying software which does the actual work of communication, etc.

I totally understand that. That's why I commented about "enhancements to the underlying software". It's the totally changed GUI, the interface with the users, the look and feel part, that has nothing to do with the underlying software which does the actual work of communication, etc.

I can put it a nicer way then.... I am doing it this way because this is the way I want it, Nothing has changed and everything works exactly the same, I worked on this thing for 24 total hours and took 2 days off of work to update this place and I will be damned if I intend on going backwards. If people hate it and never come back I will close it down and move on with my life.

I can put it a nicer way then.... I am doing it this way because this is the way I want it, Nothing has changed and everything works exactly the same, I worked on this thing for 24 total hours and took 2 days off of work to update this place and I will be damned if I intend on going backwards. If people hate it and never come back I will close it down and move on with my life.
Jeff, my apologies if my feedback offended you. It's certainly your site and I appreciate the work you put in and it's your right to do it any way you want. My comments were meant to be constructive criticism only. Carry on.

I for one prefer the new UI. This looks really nice.

Jeff, my apologies if my feedback offended you. It's certainly your site and I appreciate the work you put in and it's your right to do it any way you want. My comments were meant to be constructive criticism only. Carry on.
love ya man but you got to change things from time to time, what you see is not what the final product will be , there is still alot of tweaking to do and it will get dialed in.

He's like that at the grocery store too..

no-memory5156305a09f1d644.md.jpeg

Jeff, obviously it's your site and you can do anything you want to do, but why screw with a good thing? It was perfectly fine the way it was. Enhancements to the underlying software to make it work better is a good thing but why mess with the GUI, the look and feel users are accustomed to?
Tell that to Yellow. Wouldya?

It doesn't look that different. It just looks white instead of gray to me.
Too complicated and I'd break my phone.
I have no patience for it. It doesn't look too different to me and seems to work the same way.