Holland | What happened to the company store.

15%Forever

TB Lurker
Credits
The company store for Holland is gone. I like to buy t-shirts once in a while. Haven't looked in over a year so when did they take it down. New Penn and yrc still have the company store.

Ok I found it. For some reason it won't come up on my mobile phone, but came up on computer. New Penn and yrc store comes up on phone but it's like Holland store doesn't exist. Weird. I know I used my phone in the past.

I still have some old Holland t-shirts and hats that I wear while mowing the lawn and bumming around in. They are for sale......for the right price. :biglaugh:

I do still have some sweet hats that have never been worn, that I used to buy from a line haul guy that traveled around with them. Those aren't for sale. Those will be worth some cash some day, to the right collector.
:greedy dollars:

hey we will give you guys our company store, since we are no longer being run like the real new penn motor express, we are now a fully intergrated piece of ::shit:: yrc company. our president and vp of ops. go home and jerk off to load average numbers , nothing else matters. any pointers on how to keep your sanity while working for such inifiecently and stupidly run yrc company would be greatly appreciated.

hey we will give you guys our company store, since we are no longer being run like the real new penn motor express, we are now a fully intergrated piece of :::shit::: yrc company. our president and vp of ops. go home and jerk off to load average numbers , nothing else matters. any pointers on how to keep your sanity while working for such inifiecently and stupidly run yrc company would be greatly appreciated.
I feel your pain brother. Just keep taking deep breaths and hope for the best.