Yellow | What I saw tonight.........

Docksteward

Teamsters Local 71
Credits
For those of you that don't think the "Wild Board" drivers at 671 don't earn their money........I actually saw Toxic breaking a sweat tonight!!!:busted_blue: The only thing that was strange though, he was holding his last 4 weeks paychecks trying to decide which one he wanted to cash!!!:roll1: :hysterical: DS.

Hey DS he got losted in WV and was sceered he was gonna run outa money. He couldn't find a flashing red light so's his cellphone would work and had to us dial-up internet so he's still lost and confused!

ps: did ya save some of that stuff in a bottle? It's so rare it could be worth something!

Docksteward said:
For those of you that don't think the "Wild Board" drivers at 671 don't earn their money........I actually saw Toxic breaking a sweat tonight!!! The only thing that was strange though, he was holding his last 4 weeks paychecks trying to decide which one he wanted to cash!!! DS.
:bye1::bye1::bye1::bye1:

Go easy on poor Toxic. He's still trying to get over smoking his brakes going down that 1% grade a few weeks ago :TR10driving03: :TR10driving03: :hysterical:

How we say it

CFer said:
Go easy on poor Toxic. He's still trying to get over smoking his brakes going down that 1% grade a few weeks ago
CFer down here when we say %10 we say it like this.... %10 not %1 like you all do. Unless you zero on your keyboard is broke.....:roll1:

Toxic said:
CFer down here when we say %10 we say it like this.... %10 not %1 like you all do. Unless you zero on your keyboard is broke.....:roll1:
Would ya like to get a 1% bonus or a 10% bonus.......:hysterical:

Uttt Oooooo

TheBigR said:
Would ya like to get a 1% bonus or a 10% bonus.......

:poster_oops: I totally forgot about you TheBigR.:poster_oops: Being from "up there" :poster_oops: I most humbly apologize.... See CFer? Look at what you caused...:tongue0002: That is for CFer there TheBigR... Not you!!