Estes | what is better utility or hub driver

Theres a utility position open in Minneapolis that i'm gonna try and get just so i can get back in at estes. When I worked there I was offered a hub run but becuz of the wife i turned it down cuz she didnt want me working nights. but now i dont have to worry cuz i kicked her out but now i'm regretting leaving estes and turning down the hub run

Theres a utility position open in Minneapolis that i'm gonna try and get just so i can get back in at estes. When I worked there I was offered a hub run but becuz of the wife i turned it down cuz she didnt want me working nights. but now i dont have to worry cuz i kicked her out but now i'm regretting leaving estes and turning down the hub run

Come on board. But, we refuse to take credit for helping out on the ex. We just won't do it. Our legal team only works on freight related matters.:biglaugh:

no word yet i did both interviews i think they wont call me because i drive for yellow still i hope

One of their other concerns is that you might not stick around if things pick up. Somehow you need to convince them that if you're hired here you will stay here. I know it may be hard to do, but in my case I had to convince them that driving a rough riding, spring ride, day cab international would be ok compared to the nice shiny Jevic truck that I had. Keep bangin away at them and keep us updated.

One of their other concerns is that you might not stick around if things pick up. Somehow you need to convince them that if you're hired here you will stay here. I know it may be hard to do, but in my case I had to convince them that driving a rough riding, spring ride, day cab international would be ok compared to the nice shiny Jevic truck that I had. Keep bangin away at them and keep us updated.

The only way that will happen Buzz, is if he gets his company to sign off on the layoff.Completely and totally.