SAIA | what up

scott W soooo horney

I heard it was someone in line haul dispatch!!! Normally when that happens the person gets a promotion!! I know our assistant terminal manager was thinking with his little head and got busted!! Guess what, he was shipped off to be a terminal manager in another state!! Get a promotion for playing GRAB A$$!!!

I heard it was someone in line haul dispatch!!! Normally when that happens the person gets a promotion!! I know our assistant terminal manager was thinking with his little head and got busted!! Guess what, he was shipped off to be a terminal manager in another state!! Get a promotion for playing GRAB A$$!!!

Wasn't that because his wife came to the office and threatened to engage somebody in a cat fight? (a.k.a I'm gonna whup her..a..):hysterical: :hysterical: :biglaugh:

Wasn't that because his wife came to the office and threatened to engage somebody in a cat fight? (a.k.a I'm gonna whup her..a..):hysterical: :hysterical: :biglaugh:

Yeah his wife came ready to box!!! Knocked all the stuff off of the girls desk!!! At the top of hear lungs called her a few choice words!! After that he gets a promotion and the rest is Saia history!! Oh yeah the office girl was let go!!! She got double F!!

Now resides in Alabama, doesn't he?

Dumb as a box of rocks. If i cannot dispatch with an empty, it blows her mind. She can't figure out what's wrong so she transfers me to the guy dispaching my region. The other one i hate to get is Janice. Seems like I frequently get her when i call as well.

she's the one that makes you call back twice b/c she didn't do it right the first time or who lays you down after 400 miles only to run 600 miles the next night.