Yellow | What's a %10 bid?

NMFA Local cartage Art. 61 Sec 6

This is for local cartage. 90% of regular employees have bids and guaranteed 40 hour week/5 consecutive days. (min). The remaining 10% has no bid or 40hr guarantee and is subject to call 7 days per week.

Any one either in CTI or on the way? Please send me a private message.....I have some info about something you might find interesting.

This is for local cartage. 90% of regular employees have bids and guaranteed 40 hour week/5 consecutive days. (min). The remaining 10% has no bid or 40hr guarantee and is subject to call 7 days per week.

Some places are even 80-20, like my old EOL. We were originally 100-0, but eventually some suck made a deal with the manager, then convinced, I mean intimidated, enough of the others to go along with him. He also got them to believe I was the bada$$ for wanting to keep the status quo. Oh, the good old days, lord I miss them...

give up, give back and blame someone else

Some places are even 80-20, like my old EOL. We were originally 100-0, but eventually some suck made a deal with the manager, then convinced, I mean intimidated, enough of the others to go along with him. He also got them to believe I was the bada$$ for wanting to keep the status quo. Oh, the good old days, lord I miss them...
Wait...this 'suck' made a deal with management...and you ended up the bad guy??:duh:

OUCH! :hide:

Wait...this 'suck' made a deal with management...and you ended up the bad guy??:duh:

OUCH! :hide:

It's a long story. There were only ten of us. The manager promised him guaranteed, excessive OT if he would help get this changed. The two of them took all the others out for drinks, with the exception of me and numero uno. They didn't want me there, because they knew I wouldn't go along with it. And they didn't want number one there, because he was going to be the one screwed out of his OT to make it work. There were a lot of promises made, and some out and out threats and intimidated. I was skating on thin ice there for sometime, because I was not part of the TEAM. Eventually a couple of the guys got tired of all the BS and told me what was going on behind my back. We eventually got things back on course. We had to play dirtier than them, I'll leave it at that.

Team? Is this a game?

...The manager promised him..

Yep, unfortunately that sounds all to familiar, just a different time and place. Seems like there is always a measter slinking around, looking for a sweetheart deal.
...not part of the TEAM. ...
I've always detested that company 'TEAM' concept. Roll over, go along, bend over and be a TEAM player!:butt kiss:

Stand up, speak up and question authority and "you're just not a TEAM player". :shock:

Even that phrase has become passe', employees are no longer TEAM members, they are ASSociates!
Dont get me started! :ranting: