What's for dinner????

PFlash

TB Lurker
Credits
So with Mrs Pflash working late and the 2 terrorists (uh...I mean children!) at a school function, I found myself on my own for dinner this evening. After a quick run through the fridge and freezer, I found no leftovers...hmmm. The pantry was well stocked, but I didn't want to thaw anything out and be stuck eating at midnight. And the microwave always COOKS the food instead of THAWING it anyway....what to do, what to do...

I decided to make my own garbage plate. I took some Ore Ida Hash browns from the freezer and some Johnsonville Original Breakfast sausage from the fridge and put them in a skillet. While those 2 ingredients browned a little, I diced up some onions and green peppers. After dicing, I threw them in the skillet with the hash browns and sausage. Next, I cracked and added 3 eggs to the mixture. After the eggs cooked, I put 2 slices of american cheese on top and covered for about 45 seconds. WHAM - my own garbage plate in a very short time! I ate the whole thing (washed down with 2 glasses of milk) and it was pretty damn tasty. Not a bad quick meal for someone in a hurry - I even washed the dishes and took out the garbage afterwards.

Boy do I miss my wife....:)

That's why I have all the pizza shops in the area on speed dial. Lol

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Sounds pretty good Mr. PFlash! I'm fiddin to eat some nachos and go to bed..LOL, gotta go back to work tonite, if I can get past all the fires around here, asshats won't quit setting the dry grass on fire.