New Penn | what's the 5% answer

misfit43

TB Lurker
Credits
since we voted it down do we not take the cuts or do we go along with what yrc voted some clarification please. and by the way i voted nooooooooooo

I am a Holland driver in South Bend that wants to THANK YOU GUYS for having the back bone to vote NO. As I tell others I would rather starve standing on my feet then make a living on my knees.

since we voted it down do we not take the cuts or do we go along with what yrc voted some clarification please. and by the way i voted nooooooooooo

We continue to work as we have since the last wage reduction. Our pension contributions must be paid. If the IBT and YRC want a class action lawsuit on their hands, I am SURE my New Penn Proud brothers will rise up!

5% answer

thats what i mean if the go ahead and force us to take the cuts we should be able to file a lawsuit. whats the use in being a seperate vote if they are going to force, we might as well get out of the union

I support you guys in your stand, but I can see the books are starting to cook. The YRC answer to problem solving, showing a lose or merger. Good luck Grizz

I support you guys in your stand, but I can see the books are starting to cook. The YRC answer to problem solving, showing a lose or merger. Good luck Grizz

These books are already cooked!!They just cant decide how to serve them,yet.

We continue to work as we have since the last wage reduction. Our pension contributions must be paid. If the IBT and YRC want a class action lawsuit on their hands, I am SURE my New Penn Proud brothers will rise up!

This week checks should be interesting!

This week checks should be interesting!
If anyone has more than 10% in equity wages taken out of their paychecks on Thursday please post here. If it happens, contact a labor attorney in your area and discuss options. First consultation is FREE! File charges with the NLRB-see link. Contact your state's labor department. Ask questions and discuss with fellow employees at your terminals. Get your steward involved to put heat on the locals. It is NOT legal for anything more than 10% to be taken from you!:nono:

NLRB :: National Labor Relations Board