ABF | Whats top scale?

Whats top scale pay and how long does it take to get it?
I takes three years to get to top scale but i am only halfway through, and I worked at Holland on a giveback before that. I haven't been at top scale for quite a while so I don't know for sure what it is right now.

Top scale is 24.43 and like Boilerpeddle says it takes three years to get there. When you are put on regular you start at 85 percent of scale and get a 5 percent raise each year until you reach top.

Top scale is 24.43 and like Boilerpeddle says it takes three years to get there. When you are put on regular you start at 85 percent of scale and get a 5 percent raise each year until you reach top.
Don't forget that if you do UE(work like the con-way drivers and other non union drivers do) we make $1.00 more an hour. Isn't that funny if we do what others are paid less to do we make more. GO FIGURE! YOUR HEAD SCRATCHING BROTHER ALWAYS!

Road drivers are mileage. I am not sure what the rate is but I am thinking it's about .60 per mile plus 15 mins pay every time they drop or hook a trailer.