XPO | What's up with this....

http://cdllife.com/2016/top-truckin...for-man-who-killed-coworker-at-xpo-logistics/
Is your status on who the boss is that important to take someones life over it? I think not.
This shouldn't happen anywhere.

This situation is bad on two counts...1) Moral decline- Our society is being sucked into a downward spiral of evil awfulness the likes of which I've never seen in my entire life time. Rage that results in murder is one example. Look at the opiate epidemic that has grabbed hold of our society by the throat and has extinguished many young lives at an exponential rate recently compared to last year at this time. Death from over dose and the use of heroin is up at an astronomical rate. I think it is, if I remember correctly, up over 50% from 2015. I've witnessed the very sad and tough situations for very good dsr's who have been caught by no notice urinalysis resulting in their terminations from the company. Not blaming the DOT rules nor excusing the dsr's...just making the point that drugs are way too prevalent, permissive, and pushed ( both illegal and legal ) in our culture. It's got to be stopped.

2) Bad PR- How will the shippers and the general public perceive XPO in light of this black eye headline piece? The whole ugly situation in this article begs the question...no screams the question..."What the heck was this company's management thinking when they hired these guys? The proper perception by John Q. Public of XPO, if its going to maintain and grow its' bottom line, must be one that is squeaky clean. XPO can't afford to allow it's temp agencies and the people who are offered up by them to xpo as employees to be less than top notch. Remedy... screen these guys more thoroughly.

2) Bad PR- How will the shippers and the general public perceive XPO in light of this black eye headline piece? The whole ugly situation in this article begs the question...no screams the question..."What the heck was this company's management thinking when they hired these guys?

It will be quickly forgotten if it's even noticed at all, and no one will be blaming XPO for it. Shooting up your workplace
marks you as a nut, not a warrior for justice bringing the light to bad business practices.