ABF | When is freight going to P/U

It's been the slowest at 051 since I went to work there in '99. I hope it picks up soon but it's sure taking it's time this year.

The guys have been busy at 098, working 5 days a week. I am just trying to get on full time asap. I am hoping it works out, everything I've heard about ABF has been good. :funky:

:chairshot: hello? alot of this is contract year freight pullback. its always slow during contract year, its there way of claiming poormouth.

The guys have been busy at 098, working 5 days a week. I am just trying to get on full time asap. I am hoping it works out, everything I've heard about ABF has been good. :funky:

Truxforever, ABF is a class act company. There will probably be some lean times in the beginning but most carriers deal with the same issues.

If you stick it out I think you'll be quite happy there.

Good Luck

CFer thanks for the vote of confidence. I think Hillbilly Frog is right I can't get rolling because it has gotten slow again. I would like to get on with ABF full time.

Man it is really slow, only got 1 day this week. Freight has gotten slower the last two weeks. It has got to get better soon. Its like beating a dead horse.:chairshot:

Better than I

Tater Chip you are doing better than me, at least you got two days. Conway call today and offered me a full time job as a flex, will really have to think about it. I would like to hang at ABF.:hysterical:

:chairshot: hello? alot of this is contract year freight pullback. its always slow during contract year, its there way of claiming poormouth.

I hear what you are saying but every freight company is slow now. We haven't had any layoffs at 002 in 5 years but we had 4 layed off this year. All are back now.
I think it is the war and fuel prices making everything funky.
Just my opinion

Hey 12Pack you are probably right. I would like to stay with ABF which I think is a better company. This is just my opinion, thanks for the reply.:hide: